Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
He was an asshole over the last 1-2 years and even beat her once. She will divorce him and her daughter is an attorney. They will fuck him up
She’s happy because we all support her
Glad to hear she'll get the legal help she needs, that situation is awful.

Great job being there for her, a lot of people don't get support when they get abused. I'm sure it means a lot to your aunt, I hope she feels better soon. If she feels lonely at all after this, getting a pet could help, too. Animals can provide a lot of companionship and healing at times like this.

Hope you take it easy, too. No one can tell you the right way to deal with crazy shit like this, whatever makes you and your family feel better, go for it.

Glad to hear she'll get the legal help she needs, that situation is awful.

Great job being there for her, a lot of people don't get support when they get abused. I'm sure it means a lot to your aunt, I hope she feels better soon. If she feels lonely at all after this, getting a pet could help, too. Animals can provide a lot of companionship and healing at times like this.

Hope you take it easy, too. No one can tell you the right way to deal with crazy shit like this, whatever makes you and your family feel better, go for it.
She will see this as a blessing in the future
He was a good for nothing
Her daughters are happy because they hated their father and she has a lot of places to go.
He lost everything but my aunt lost nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.