Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly It can be shit tbh you can just skip it

It's way better than them dragging out the episode with 5 min recaps another 5 min reactions.

Only to adapt half a manga chapter.

I don't want canon content getting dragged
:seriously:
I'm a completionist...

I CAN'T skip filler!! My body refuses to let me do so, even if the filler is boring.

Oh my gosh... I can't believe I watched all of Naruto's filler. I was just reminded of the huge amount during the war arc. :parkcry:

I will forever hate Sakura's character for not destroying Obito's rinnegan. She unleashed unbearable pain for many. :catcry:

1062: The White Hunter
- Chapter starts with a flashback, Vegapunk and Smoker are talking about Devil Fruit Awakening and the level after that: Devil Fruit Completion
- Vegapunk has devises a machine that can force a devil fruit user to this final level and unlock all it's potential, Smoker agrees to this.
- Back to current time Smoker shows up besides Vegapunk
- Zoro and Sanji sense that Smoker is much stronger than before and get ready for battle
- Vegapunk tells Smoker to capture them all alive, he wants them for some experiments
- Smoker uses awakening and the surroundings turn into smoke, he easily defeats the crew except for Zoro and Sanji
- Smoker now uses Devil Fruit Completion, we don't see what it does, but we see the aftermath, Zoro and Sanji are both defeated
- Vegapunk mentions that Smokers strenght is now equal to that of an Admiral
- Chapter ends with Smoker flying of to the island in search of Luffy
Nice fake spoilers
Here's some of my own harvest

One Piece Chapter 1062 Spoilers
Title: Vice Admiral Smoker

-Chapter starts of with The SH crew shocked at Vegapunk being a woman
- Sanji simps and Zoro calls him a pervert cook they have a gag fight
- Brook heard rumors of Vegapunk was a "old man"
- Franky then sees the PUNK-02 and mentions this being a Vegapunk creation

- We switch to Luffy and co
- They are freezing and Jinbei goes to look for some supplies
- Jinbei notices a marine nearby and attacks him
- Jinbei is knocked out in a single blow by the marine
- Luffy goes Gear 4 and attacks the mysterious marine
- At the end of the chapter we see a jitte clashing with Gear 4 Luffy

1062: The White Hunter
- Chapter starts with a flashback, Vegapunk and Smoker are talking about Devil Fruit Awakening and the level after that: Devil Fruit Completion
- Vegapunk has devises a machine that can force a devil fruit user to this final level and unlock all it's potential, Smoker agrees to this.
- Back to current time Smoker shows up besides Vegapunk
- Zoro and Sanji sense that Smoker is much stronger than before and get ready for battle
- Vegapunk tells Smoker to capture them all alive, he wants them for some experiments
- Smoker uses awakening and the surroundings turn into smoke, he easily defeats the crew except for Zoro and Sanji
- Smoker now uses Devil Fruit Completion, we don't see what it does, but we see the aftermath, Zoro and Sanji are both defeated
- Vegapunk mentions that Smokers strenght is now equal to that of an Admiral
- Chapter ends with Smoker flying of to the island in search of Luffy
"Beyond the toddler's power of Awakening...there lies the final stop of Devil Fruit...to devour the Devil itself which lurks within the Devil Fruit, and become its true master...the perfection of mastery...Devil Fruit Infinitum !!"

Status
Not open for further replies.