Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't notice this in the scans, but apparently, Van Auger has to physically touch someone in order to warp/teleport them compared to Law who does it instantly with ROOM

huh... this fruit might not be so OP afterall...? :quest:
what do you think @Blackbeard @SakazOuki :hope:

It makes sense lol. If Augur can just remote control people like that without having Law's close proximity limit, he could quite literally solo an entire Yonko crew that depends on devil fruits by teleporting them to the bottom of sea and call it a day.

As long as Augur himself can teleport freely, it's still overpowered for a sniper.

So you have watched hxh? I'm confused lol. Or are you saying You are watching only for Phantom troupe? They are an amazing group. We should have some pretty interesting stuff involving them in the coming manga chapters. :steef:
I watched the first 5 episodes but stopped after that
I’m trying it again because I want to see the Phantom Group
I’m sure they will be a great villain group
:endthis:

The bb argument doesn't since he isn't trying to catch up to luffy. It's luffys that's trying to catch up to bb lol.

He would hence why oda sadly has him with a person whom has devil fruits
I guess BB and Luffy aren't a good example then. But the point still stands. There is no rule for oda to make some one closer to luffys age his "Garp".
The purpose of making smoker older than luffy is, to contrast with him. Luffy is a super young kid with a naive positive outlook of the world. Smoker is the exact opposite. If oda made a yound kid luffys rival in the Marines, it just wouldn't work. Cause the rival would be too inexperienced and naive too.

Also, are you saying coby will get a df? I thought you were against it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.