Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark my words:

Law vs Blackbeard
And
Kid vs Shanks

We know there are 3 routes from wano in direction Laugh Tale and shanks must have taken one:
1. Laws route -> Blackbeard on the way. Blackbeard obviously haven’t met Shanks here.

2. Luffys Route -> Vegapunk on the way. Very unlikely shanks was here, since not the slightest hint.

3. Kids route -> ? I guess Kid and Shanks going the same way.

Mark my words:

Law vs Blackbeard
And
Kid vs Shanks

We know there are 3 routes from wano in direction Laugh Tale and shanks must have taken one:
1. Laws route -> Blackbeard on the way. Blackbeard obviously haven’t met Shanks here.

2. Luffys Route -> Vegapunk on the way. Very unlikely shanks was here, since not the slightest hint.

You must be the only kid fan here

@ShishioIsBack what going on in the YouTube community??
:josad:
Umm why do you keep calling it YouTube community..you are so fucking petty.

Its like you are referring to entire fan base as "YouTube community"..promise me you never used YouTube..

Umm as to answer you..I think I already did.
People pick Shanks over Mihawk when there is no "Equals" option..just like people pick Roger over Whitebeard when there is no equals option.

Here is poll from same guy

For the record Mihawk vs Kaido from the same guy

Oh and Mihawk vs Someone it took Low + Midd + Bombs + CoC Nerf + Magma + A Hole in the Island to win

And Mihawk vs the Guy who is about to NEG DIFF LOW

Now keep crying in your cave becase VAST MAJORITY OF FANS STILL THINK LAW < MARCO
:funky:

Most of these chameleons don’t give damn about Law it’s all about placing imaginary road blocks for Zoro to give their boy enough time to catch up. Yamato was used by them same way if you now ask where she ranks now most of them would place her under Sanji :suresure:
People that write a lot of baseless nonsense and never post any scans from the manga, vivre cards, databooks, etc, don't have any credibility. :arnoling:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mark my words:

Law vs Blackbeard
And
Kid vs Shanks

Kidd would have to beg for a suicide mission.

He ain't touching Shanks in terms of a fight.

Unless you just mean about Shanks ambushing Kidd for Poneglyphs like BB does to Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.