Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack Sauron = Xi Jinping, Zoro = John Cena

John Cena can probably win a 1v1 fight against president Xi, but president Xi has much more corrupting power and influence and would sooner corrupt Cena into a pawn of the Chinese regime rather than fighting him 1v1

(Though many Sauron fans may think Sauron beats Zoro 1v1)
??
Sauron is immortal, only Akainu can take him on

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@ShishioIsBack Sauron = Xi Jinping, Zoro = John Cena

John Cena can probably win a 1v1 fight against president Xi, but president Xi has much more corrupting power and influence and would sooner corrupt Cena into a pawn of the Chinese regime rather than fighting him 1v1

(Though many Sauron fans may think Sauron beats Zoro 1v1)
I wouldn't imagine or think of a presentation as such. Lmao.

Good one.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
??
He was beaten by Gil Galad & Elendil in a 1v2, so his form can be destroyed but his immortal soul will reconstitute elsewhere.

LOTR ain't really made to powerscale tho, cause you have Melkor being able to hold the equivalent of three burning stars in his hands and Sauron with the Ring is not too far off from this Melkor.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:pepecafe: y'all prefer Sauron or Melkor/Morgoth as an antagonist?
Melkor is jealous and friction turned to nihilism. It's an interesting concept and I'm glad it wasn't the main theme for Lord of the Rings. There's only so many places you can go with Melkor's mentality.

Sauron, being Aule's folk, desiring order which to him was a task bestowed by Eru the One himself is much more compelling. Someone trying to do good, being corrupted and turning to near complete evil in some vain attempt to complete a divine mission >> Melkor being upset he cannot truly create

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
??
Cena can probably kill Xi’s physical body but he can never defeat the spirit of communism

Xi’s physical body can be bested but his immortal soul cannot die, at least not at Cena’s hands

Unless Cena were to throw the communist manifesto into the fires of Mount Doom, otherwise president Xi is unkillable tbh

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Cena can probably kill Xi’s physical body but he can never defeat the spirit of communism

Xi’s physical body can be bested but his immortal soul cannot die, at least not at Cena’s hands

Unless Cena were to throw the communist manifesto into the fires of Mount Doom, otherwise president Xi is unkillable tbh
Greatest post in Worstgen history :kata::kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.