Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I just watched Stampede finally. I was way too hard on it before and on Bullet too. I really enjoyed it and had a great time/fun.

Very fun, spectacular, hype and truly a love letter to the anime, characters, fight lovers and just typical One Piece vibes.

I got reminded on why I loved the OP movies do much now.

Honestly can't wait to see Red. Gonna rewatch Strong World, Z, and Gold soon too and also watch the classic movies, especially Baron Omatsuri. Reading up on that one again, has made more keen to see it too now.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I just watched Stampede finally. I was way too hard on it before and on Bullet too. I really enjoyed it and had a great time/fun.

Very fun, spectacular, hype and truly a love letter to the anime, characters, fight lovers and just typical One Piece vibes.

Honestly can't wait to see Red. Gonna rewatch Strong World, Z, and Gold soon too and also watch the classic movies, especially Baron Omatsuri. Reading up on that one again, has made more keen to see it too now.
urouge negged both luffy and bullet
amazing movie

I hate you.
:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.