Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't. It really won't people are at their Limits and I'm not talking about ukraine or russian people. but the whole europe who relies on russia.
The entirety of Europe is US's colony, they have no free will, they will do what their masters tell them to do. Regardless of the consequences.
European won't be Further Funding this war when their own country going into reccesion.
Good luck with it lol.
Best Only US is the only hope who will still Fund but US gov already Facing backlash from the billions funded already by their population.
US will not stop until Ukraine is completely wiped out, and after that they'll pick another country to continue the war. Maybe Poland, who knows.

@Marvelous.Marvel
How fucked up it will be if Vegapunk went as far as to try and reproduce a soul/recover someone's brain and put it in an artificial body?

Let's say this mediocre theory of Vegapunk being a Revo is true and he experimented on Kuma but he basically saved his soul/brain and he will just put it into a new body and Kuma will be normal.

I thought shit like that is impossible until I saw Seraphims and how they look like/what they are made of.
Yeah, Kuma is going to be saved somehow like this...

Vegafart saved his conscience and now it will be put into Kuma Seraphim, the one who's heading along with CP0 Rob Lucci, Kaku and Stussy to Egghead Island.

It can be almost smell from here.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
US will not stop until Ukraine is completely wiped out, and after that they'll pick another country to continue the war. Maybe Poland, who knows.
If we only got a good allocation of tech and weapons they wouldn't cross the borders:araboss:

But that works for Ukraine too. Hence why we both will get walked over and then Germany will announce peace with Russia:broocry:

Europe:pepehawk:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
West Europe wouldn't retaliate if your country was taken over by Russia , sad but true
I basically said that lol.

Russia has no interest in Poland, you will fight for Ukraine, as matter of fact you already are, it's just unofficial, via mercenaries.
I prefer it if our higher ups stopped barking too loud when we have no chance of defending ourselves.

Fucking idiots don't realize we are next to Russia not UK, not France, not any big country.

Fuck them tho, they don't have a fighting spirit, they just have numbers and tech advantage, that's it.

If Ukraine had similar tech and weaponry Russia would fail hard unless they would just nuke you.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As if they can retaliate lol. The entirety of Europe's army is smaller than current Ukraine's army.
:milaugh:
That's what happens when you are feeding Russia with money, they put it into tech and weaponry and can basically fight anyone.

Everyone thought they are some dumb alcoholics who are not dangerous after WW2. It's Europe's fault, they feeded the monster.

That's what happens when you are feeding Russia with money, they put it into tech and weaponry and can basically fight anyone.

Everyone thought they are some dumb alcoholics who are not dangerous after WW2. It's Europe's fault, they feeded the monster.
US is the monster not Russia.
Fuck US and Fuck England. They have enjoyed looted money for far too long.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
US is the monster not Russia.
Fuck US and Fuck England. They have enjoyed looted money for far too long.
Neither US nor UK is close to my country, Russia is and they are attacking our neighboring country atm.

Russia do what they want because no one in Europe can oppose them, that's what you call a monster.

If Ukraine had similar tech and weaponry Russia would fail hard unless they would just nuke you.
Ok. Let me calculate: Ukraine is getting the satellite Intel from entire NATO, which includes US, Canada, UK, France, Germany etc. It so far has gotten 160 billion dollars of militarily aid, which is three times more than Russia, it has active 600k personal + the constant mobilization. But somhow Ukraine is the underdog? I don't see a logic here.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ok. Let me calculate: Ukraine is getting the satellite Intel from entire NATO, which includes US, Canada, UK, France, Germany etc. It so far has gotten 160 billion dollars of militarily aid, which is three times more than Russia, it has active 600k personal + the constant mobilization. But somhow Ukraine is the underdog? I don't see a logic here.
You misunderstood what I said. If you had tech and weaponry without depending on help from the outside you'd do well yourself not waiting for someone to give you money or tech.

It was a what if scenario.

We don't live in a vacuum, Russia can make money by selling its goods to Asia, as matter of fact it already does.

Europe is not the world, it isn't even half of the world, it's quite insignificant.
Post automatically merged:

You misunderstood what I said. If you had tech and weaponry without depending on help from the outside you'd do well yourself not waiting for someone to give you money or tech.

It was a what if scenario.
We actually did, you know what happened to it? It got destroyed. That's why we need weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.