Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1065 spoilers thanks to Malik from TalkOP:

- Title: Punk 01
- Blackbeard attacks Law with Black Vortex and Law is sucked into his palm
- Blackbeard wants to kill Law and get his fruit
- Aokiji intervenes and tells him not to do that as it would be better to have Law perform the immortality surgery on BB.
- Shift to Egghead, Punk 01 is talking to SH pirates about the innovations on the island. Him and Franky talk about Vegapunks birth town
- Meanwhile, CP0 get near the shore and greet Zoro and Brook
- Bonney tells Luffy that she knows abouy the 4th Road Poneglyph and will help them get it if they help her kill Vegapunk
- Punk 01 is in a room alone now talking to Dragon. He tells Dragon that Lulusia was actually the island where one of the Road Poneglyphs is situated and wants Dragon to recover it
- Punk 01 also tells Dragon the importance of Nika Nika Fruit but that detail is not informed to the readers
Too Good to Be True

I'm back bitches!

Thanks @TheAncientCenturion for my few months ban break, i needed that shit.

Since i stopped using WorstGen i noticed that One Piece chapters were passing by, i read them and talked about them with my friends IRL for like 5~10 minutes. It has its benefits, i don't get mad or disappointed, but it also has low points, such as not feeling that hyped or caring about the chapters. So i decided to come back, because i want to feel hype and rage about the series again.

9 Days for God of War Ragnarok, let's fucking go!

Bolsonaro lost the election, get fucked! (@Peroroncino i hope you didn't vote for that piece of shit again)

Hello my clown friends again! @Rottkins @Shimotsuki Ghostly

Hello my partner in crime! @Pot Goblin

Ding Ding Ding Ding

So, who can update me on the latest agendas and theories? who are the youtubers we hate now? In fact, i might need to re-read the last few chapters, because i almost didn't register what happened really.​

I'm back bitches!

Since i stopped using WorstGen i noticed that One Piece chapters were passing by, i read them and talked about them with my friends IRL for like 5~10 minutes. It has its benefits, i don't get mad or disappointed, but it also has low points, such as not feeling that hyped or caring about the chapters. So i decided to come back, because i want to feel hype and rage about the series again.

Bolsonaro lost the election, get fucked! (@Peroroncino i hope you didn't vote for that piece of shit again)

Ding Ding Ding Ding

So, who can update me on the latest agendas and theories? who are the youtubers we hate now? In fact, i might need to re-read the last few chapters, because i almost didn't registered what happened really.​
You were gone?

Jk, welcome back

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I'm back bitches!

Ding Ding Ding Ding

So, who can update me on the latest agendas and theories? who are the youtubers we hate now? In fact, i might need to re-read the last few chapters, because i almost didn't registered what happened really.​
Hope you had a good break
:cheers:

I'm back bitches!

Ding Ding Ding Ding

Basically Vegapunk has clones who are female and he uses them to do his work and he has CP0 trying to kill him and he's affiliated with the Revolutionary army

Bonney's dad is Kuma
Law is pushing Blackbeard to mid diff.
Law got turned into a woman for a second

Status
Not open for further replies.