Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I'd be more into reading manga if they were in color.
I need a minute for one page sometimes
it doesnt help that oda just like refuses to use screentones 99 percent of the time so everything is just lines in hard black and white. when theres panels with perspective shots or a lot going on i think the color version helps a lot bc beyond just being in color i think they add a lot with the shading and giving the panels clearer depth

it doesnt help that oda just like refuses to use screentones 99 percent of the time so everything is just lines in hard black and white. when theres panels with perspective shots or a lot going on i think the color version helps a lot bc beyond just being in color i think they add a lot with the shading and giving the panels clearer depth
Oda's older panels were much simpler and minimalistic
Today he packs so much in a single panel it looks like these
where you have to find a specific item/character

Jinbe will betray luffy.
This isn't that crazy tbh. I might agree. I'm not certain of it or anything, but right now, Jinbe is the only Straw Hat who has any potential at all of betraying Luffy, because he is a yakuza type who could always potentially have a dual loyalty that makes him conflicted and be asked to do something sus by a bigger boss. Nobody else would even think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.