Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivankov, Sanji's master: 1.8 billions
Mihawk, Zoro's master: 3.6 billions

Gouda is trolling:endthis:
Ivankov technically is not Sanji's master, Sanji trained by himself. Just look at how Sanji and Ivankov barely interacted (they did not know each other very well. Ivankov didn't know about Sanji being a Vinsmoke and Sanji didn't know about Iva being one of the revolution army leader)

Ivankov technically is not Sanji's master, Sanji trained by himself. Just look at how Sanji and Ivankov barely interacted (they did not know each other very well. Ivankov didn't know about Sanji being a Vinsmoke and Sanji didn't know about Iva being one of the revolution army leader)
No one knew Sanji was a Vinsmoke and Sanji seemed more surprised Ivankov was a founding member more than being a member.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
love that theroy but that also means oven is his son too lmao
Big Mom's body is so weird I've convinced myself the triplets all have individual fathers somehow. If Otohime gave birth to Shirahoshi, anything is possible in One Piece.

So, Katakuri if Kaido's kid.

Daifuku is Zeff's kid.

No idea who baked Oven in this crackpot theory, though.

I just feel Oda is still going to drop a, "Yeah, Big Mom and Kaido fucked" moment, and the easiest way would be to reveal they had a kid together.

Wait. Huh. Hmmm. I guess Big Mom... could be Yamato's mom.

All I'm saying is there's a reason Oda has been so secretive about all of Big Mom's husbands.

Status
Not open for further replies.