Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched the new trailer but I'm not surprised tbh. Thumbnail put me off too. I hate Vashs new gen z/zoomer/millennial whatever look. Plus being all CGI too.

I wanted Trigun to get a new anime for donkeys ages but never like this lol.
Everything about it is fucking cringe. Lo and behold, they took inspo from the MCU :whitepress::snoopy:

"...Noting that Vash the Stampede was one of his favorite heroes, Takei – despite claiming that retconning Nightow’s original manga didn’t quite sit right with him – told attendees that Trigun Stampede was inspired by the way “Marvel reworks and reinterpret the storylines of comics for the MCU.”

“Since the majority of anime adaptations aren’t like that wondered if that kind of experimentation was possible in Japan,” he asserted..."

G

Gorosei Informer

Everything about it is fucking cringe. Lo and behold, they took inspo from the MCU :whitepress::snoopy:

"...Noting that Vash the Stampede was one of his favorite heroes, Takei – despite claiming that retconning Nightow’s original manga didn’t quite sit right with him – told attendees that Trigun Stampede was inspired by the way “Marvel reworks and reinterpret the storylines of comics for the MCU.”

“Since the majority of anime adaptations aren’t like that wondered if that kind of experimentation was possible in Japan,” he asserted..."

https://youtube.com/shorts/DuHn7kffI0E?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/XZcN6lIVmSo?feature=share
Post automatically merged:

Brass knuckles?? What IS that? :luchosop:
What Oda loves using on his editors.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Naito wants the plug to be carrot shaped.

Sometimes I hate the thoughts my brain creates, but I still choose to post them on the internet. Why is that? Why?

:odenugh:

I'm no better, I find Crocodile's hook to be sexy as fuck.

Look at that great golden girth. Yowza. When I was a kid I'm pretty sure I shipped Croc and Robin, until he tried to kill her.

Naito wants the plug to be carrot shaped.

Sometimes I hate the thoughts my brain creates, but I still choose to post them on the internet. Why is that? Why?

:odenugh:

I'm no better, I find Crocodile's hook to be sexy as fuck.

Look at that great golden girth. Yowza. When I was a kid I'm pretty sure I shipped Croc and Robin, until he tried to kill her.
DUDE :noo:

The idea isn't bad, not everything needs to be exactly like in the manga and the old anime, Vash still looks like a bitch and who tf is Roberto DeNiro? :kobeha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.