Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers: Zoro is not in the chapter
Oda sidelines Zoro all the timebecause otherwise Zoro would be too popular

Atleast they are better than deracinated wokes disowning their native culture for pandering to their white masters
This is an interesting statement.
And I highlited a particularly interesting term.

Might you want to elaborate on this point of view?

It's good for all people need to get out of their comfort zones and learn about different cultures.

You can learn from different cultures, without agreeing with them or joining them. There are plenty of things I don't like about Japanese culture, but learning about how sexism and racism affect Japan has made me think differently about those subjects. For instance, comparing sexism and exploitation of women in Hollywood compared to the Idol Industry.

When it comes to race, while Japanese people are often extremely xenophobic and ethnocentric, when they watch a basketball game with primarily black players, they're much more polite and respectful than many US fans are to black basketballs players.

Learning a different way of life can help you change your own, just by helping you think in different ways.

Take characters like Monet from One Piece:

Before I started watching anime, I never thought I'd start simping for bird girls. Social progress is being made, everywhere, everyday.
Everything makes sense in this post except fir the Monet part

Everything makes sense in this post except fir the Monet part
The Monet is the based and chad part thats the only one that made sense, the rest was meant to bait legbeard femcels into agreing with it and lead in to the plot twist, fishing out someone thatbe angry and triggered at both japanese and american movies for showing tiddy but still deluded enough to post in an manga forum, the type that seethes at based Sanjino cause they cant cancel him. One femcel was baited so his mission is accomplished

The Monet is the based and chad part thats the only one that made sense, the rest was meant to bait legbeard femcels into agreing with it and lead in to the plot twist, fishing out someone thatbe angry and triggered at both japanese and american movies for showing tiddy but still deluded enough to post in an manga forum, the type that seethes at based Sanjino cause they cant cancel him. One femcel was baited so his mission is accomplished
What's wrong with you??

Status
Not open for further replies.