Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet Blackbeard pirates say law kill big mom , when talking to pudding . As “we are fighting law who kill big mom”

‘’Where is big mom when Kuzan invading her territory?
Obviously you don't take the word of random fodder, but people who actually have a relationship to said character, for example Doflamingo and Vergo. If one of Big Mom's children who had her Vivrecard said so, that would be valid too.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
Chapter 1069: Joe Biden, WAKE UP

-Krillin achieves Ultra Instinct

-Trunks comes from the future and takes Kishimoto to the past to stop Boruto from ever being created

-Zoro blinks, and wakes up, wondering what the hell he was dreaming about

-Yamato is pregnant with Ace's baby, and decides to name him Deuce. Yamato has no idea how sex works and what actually caused her pregnancy. Ace joins the Deadbeat Dads One Piece club from beyond the grave. It turns out that Oni have VERY long pregnancy terms, with very small babies that don't produce belly bulges, so enemies can't tell female Oni are pregnant in battle.

-Kaido Awakens his Fruit and turns into a fish
-Big Mom eats some fresh sushi, RIP Kaido

-Shanks is outside Egghead Island, but then hears that some kid in the West Blue said, "I have more arms than Shanks, and Lucky Roo is fat! LOL!" so Shanks decides to travel to the West Blue to dismember this random brat.

-Ivankov turns Sabo into a woman. Dragon impregnates Sabo, then disappears the next morning.
-Dragon leaves Sabo a note: "I suffer from 'Oh no you're pregnant I have to leave right away' disease, sorry, Sabo."
-KKI, Koala Kills Ivankov

-Rob Lucci's Mythical Zoan is the Chia Chia no Mi. Lucci turns into a Chia Pet, Sanji low diffs Lucci thinking the fuzzy green object is Zoro's hair

-Franky saves Senor Pink, and they become brothers through the Sake cups, then try to resurrect Senor Pink's dead wife, Russian.
-The ritual fails, and Franky saves Senor Pink's life by trapping him in a suit of armor:
-New One Piece Spin Off series announced: Fullmetal Hardboiled Hentai Alchemist

-Mihawk's monkey army of Humandrills joins Cross Guild and low diff Green Bull.

-Editor's note: Vegapunk gets Joe Biden hooked on Phonics?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.