Status
Not open for further replies.
Badmouthing One Piece also fuels your likes, after all it's fashionable to hate everything Oda does.
:moonwalk:
i do that naturally
Post automatically merged:

Are you talking about OPScans?

Apparently their translation of MHA‘s latest chapter was pretty bad. People were criticizing it a lot on Twitter.

yeah OPScans isnt good
also its run by a dude who offered to pay me for fake leaks, then proceeded to dm me almost every week about leaks

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@EtenBoby @Cross_Marian
You two are movie watchers,right?
Did you two ever watched Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot?
If yes,i really would like to chat with you guys about those movies.
I watched it after i left the forum,and it succeded at everything Shit Piece failed. The protagonist,the supporting cast,the seriousness of the story,everything is very good. I am very happy that it is continuing beyond a triology. Like this,it can fullfil the hole left on me by Shit Piece becoming shit.

i do that naturally

yeah OPScans isnt good
also its run by a dude who offered to pay me for fake leaks, then proceeded to dm me almost every week about leaks
Fake leaks? Who would pay for that?! :luffylaugh:

I've seen fairy tail. saying it's awful doesn't do it justice. I know other people who gave Eden Zero a chance and told me it was really bad.
Perhaps you should read a few chapters of it yourself so you can come to your own conclusion? I think someone told me that the creator of Fairy Tail learned from his mistakes and improved for Eden’s Zero. If that’s true then it should be a bit better.

I haven’t read it yet as well, mostly because I just haven’t felt lIke doing so.

@EtenBoby @Cross_Marian
I watched it after i left the forum,and it succeded at everything Shit Piece failed. The protagonist,the supporting cast,the seriousness of the story,everything is very good. I am very happy that it is continuing beyond a triology. Like this,it can fullfil the hole left on me by Shit Piece becoming shit.
I watched the one made in 2017 because it was on TV a few years ago.

I never watched any of it before, so I didn’t pick up on any continued storylines.

It was interesting from what I remember, but sad at the same time. Mostly near the end.

Perhaps you should read a few chapters of it yourself so you can come to your own conclusion? I think someone told me that the creator of Fairy Tail learned from his mistakes and improved for Eden’s Zero. If that’s true then it should be a bit better.

I haven’t read it yet as well, mostly because I just haven’t felt lIke doing so.
Well, I don't think I will. But if you give it a chance and like it definitely let me know. I trust your judgement.

Rogersbase is not really someone I respect. I'd have to hear it from someone like Brago or Morj.
RB didn’t read EZ I think
He was only the host

@EtenBoby @Cross_Marian
I never watched the movies
Sry mate
:josad:
They never caught my interest

I watched the one made in 2017 because it was on TV a few years ago.

I never watched any of it before, so I didn’t pick up on any continued storylines.

It was interesting from what I remember, but sad at the same time. Mostly near the end.
RB didn’t read EZ I think
He was only the host

I never watched the movies
Sry mate
:josad:
They never caught my interest
Go to bed!

EZ washes post timeskip OP LOL.

I am not saying this because I constantly hate OP, I have things I dislike in EZ too but damn EZ was a fucking enjoyable read and now week to week reading.
Yes I think the same 💯 💯💯

It’s only 4:26 am
I don’t wanna sleep
:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.