Status
Not open for further replies.
He could've kidnapped Helmeppo instead, but definitely not Vice Admiral Yamakaji
Ofcourse he couldn't lay his hands at the Kuja so that leaves fodder, Helmeppo and Coby.
1. The vice admirals was stone so that point doesn't make sense.

2. Coby was the only marine not turned to stone by an ability that affects someone regardless of being interested in boa. So even from that perspective the vice admirals there were more fodder than Coby

THIS STRONG CHARACTER DISRESPECTED ZORO HUNDREDS OF CHAPTERS AGO SO HE WILL TAKE REVENGE OVER THIS GUY ITS OBVIOUS, ZORO = SECOND RYUMA, THEIR MATCH IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS, ZORO WILL SLAY HIM OVER THE CAPITAL SO EVERYONE CAN SEE, FORESHADOWED SINCE CHAPTER 1
:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup:
M-Most dangerous m-man...trust me...foreskin...I mean foreshadowed by Goda since AAAEEEEHHHH...King of...GLUGH...:risitameh:

1. The vice admirals was stone so that point doesn't make sense.

2. Coby was the only marine not turned to stone by an ability that affects someone regardless of being interested in boa. So even from that perspective the vice admirals there were more fodder than Coby
1. Hancock removed her magic
2. Coby had the advantage of being homosexual that's why he wasn't stoned in the first place

I seriously want a character to fairly beat Zoro in a 1 v 1 like how Vergo n Doffy beat Sanji 😡
I seriously pissed off with Zoro's strongness 🥺
Even yonko cheated to keep zoro away
When king looking good, he turn into emo boy n got 3 shot

Is there anyone even alive who can stop roronoa 🥺🥺🥺😍🥺
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.