Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sweet summer child...
You tried your best, at least.
:pepecafe:
Of course this was a troll post, in reality you're always in your super hero mode because you have multiple personalities. This is why you want Sanji to have a dark side, symbolised by his changing hair color.
Your everyday life personality is that of an ever raging radical, burning with fiery passion for your political cause, not afraid to let go of your humanity if necessary.
You want to see this core theme of your identity reflected in your favourite character.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I get that Zoro realized he needs to try harder to get to his goal, but honestly I wish Oda would write Zoro more outside of combat Instead of sidelining him like he is this arc.
I don't think he needs to.
And, like Wano, I don't think Zoro needs more to his backstory than what he already has.
I think he works pretty fine with that he has now and I just think I can appreciate the character's struggles a bit more now.

Maybe if he were the son of Dragon, grandson of Garp, and consumer of a god fruit I’d agree.
No instead he:
1. Was born with herculean strength
2. Had every woman in Wano love him
3. Mastered Enma at 11
4. Sailed with Whitebeard AND Roger
5. Had a power so far only Roger and Luffy had to this point
6. Had to have the story retconned for him
7. Is still getting wanked 20 years after his death

All of the while: LITERALLY HAD NO ROLE IN THE PLOT OTHER THAN TO BE WANKED

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Of course this was a troll post, in reality you're always in your super hero mode because you have multiple personalities. This is why you want Sanji to have a dark side, symbolised by his changing hair color.
Your everyday life personality is that of an ever raging radical, burning with fiery passion for your political cause, not afraid to let go of your humanity if necessary.
You want to see this core theme of your identity reflected in your favourite character.
I have Dragon for it already.

Nah, I’m just the youngest brother of my first generation outside of Germany family and had hobbies that were frowned upon in my family and really enjoy characters with big personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.