Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixated on a character I DONT LiKE??? Confused on this one
My English is bad. I meant that you write about Smoker and respond when someone writes about him, as often as zorofans write about Sanji. It's weird considering you don't like him. Besides, Smoker and Coby are not rivals, unlike Zoro and Sanji, and they have completely different aspirations. Smoker has never shown any desire to become an admiral. He always went against the system. Are you jealous or something? Do you want Coby to become the second Garp so badly? Is he not an independent character for you? Otherwise I can't explain it all. It's just ridiculous when Coby's fans behave like that. Smoker is a good character and a good person, he has a few fans, and they behave calmly. What's bothering you?

My English is bad. I meant that you write about Smoker and respond when someone writes about him, as often as zorofans write about Sanji. It's weird considering you don't like him. Besides, Smoker and Coby are not rivals, unlike Zoro and Sanji, and they have completely different aspirations. Smoker has never shown any desire to become an admiral. He always went against the system. Are you jealous or something? Do you want Coby to become the second Garp so badly? Is he not an independent character for you? Otherwise I can't explain it all. It's just ridiculous when Coby's fans behave like that. Smoker is a good character and a good person, he has a few fans, and they behave calmly. What's bothering you?
Huh? I have no issues with smoker. I have said numerous times that I want him to get a powerup and be relevant. On this forum I have stated that he should get an awakening and that he should fight someone strong

However you have misconstrued this simply because i don't think he (smoker) will have as a big of a role as coby or be as powerful. That is an entirely different matter altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.