Status
Not open for further replies.
The global economy is unsustainable. Instead of "Too Big to Fail", it's "Too Big to Last."

What we're seeing is the first cracks in the whole thing collapsing. It could last for a lot longer, but, the longer it lasts, the more we destroy parts of the planet (the O-zone is looking better, at least, apparently).

Countries need to be able to produce the majority of their own goods, and normal people's bank accounts shouldn't be affected by rich idiots gambling at the international level, let alone rich idiots causing stupid-ass wars. There's just so many problems going on in people's lives, that they don't have time/motivation to try to change the system. Just don't even know where to begin, I guess.
It's the good ol saying, we're fucked anyway lmao

By us you probably mean western countries not being affected much by it.
But china is a neighbour country to me and There's already a spike in cases not big one but it might become one. Let's hope it won't.
Oh yeah, that was rude of me, it didn't even come to mind the possibility of someone being neighbours with China using WorstGen

Then i guess yeah, it can get tough for you out there, i hope you and your family are safe

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
John Giant might be the strongest of them. Remember getting one shot by a Yonkou is something that happened to Post WCI Boundman too.
But i think you have to consider introducing kaido with big portrayal (eg 1 shotting luffy) because big mom is kaidos equal was only able to 1 shot page one
*Im not gonna be responding anymore because i dont want to powerscale anymore*

Status
Not open for further replies.