Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy was running for his life from tsuru.
Who knows what Tsuru would do to rookie Mihawk lol
One thing is for sure though, all these big names were let go and replaced with the Seraphim, and Mihawk had to tag team with Crocodile to be considered a real threat to the WG. No problem with that but it's just that there are a lot of delusional takes surrounding the "Marine Hunter" epithet. Doesn't mean Mihawk is not a high top tier, but he's still a stain compared to the entire Navy
Mihawk abandoned his island, and even said "long time since I've been the one being chased", kinda makes you think lol

I do like kaido tho but for a diff reason
hes not as well rounded as villains like like lucci , croc, Akainu are

he isn't cooking up schemes or figuring out the enemies plan
because he was so strong , the main highlight of his character was his combat ability.
Kaido is just inconsistent
He wanted to die but avoided fight with Linlin. He talked abaout honor but cheated to beat oden and didn't freed him after he won the oil bet. He talk about how power and wars are awesome but hid in wano for 20 years doing nothing.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
One Piece Chapter 1071: “Danger on The Island of Geniuses!”
Color page is an ‘Uta Christmas’ with kid Uta & Luffy, Santa Shanks, Elf Beckman and Snowman Lucky Roo surrounding a Christmas Tree with a strawhat on top instead of a star.
—Vegapunks all argue how to evacuate the island and save everyone. Both Lilith and the real Vegapunk want to abandon the lab workers.
—Luffy and co. run into the real Bartholomew Kuma who begins to attack them.
—Bonney hugs her father but is blasted by a laser enraging Luffy.
—Sengoku & Garp are told of Law & Koby’s predicament and set sail without orders immediately.
—Chapter ends with Eustass Kidd and Capone having a stare down as they both look for the ‘Burned Man’ on a certain island.
If this would be real, i would hug myself for 3 hours

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Who knows what Tsuru would do to rookie Mihawk lol
One thing is for sure though, all these big names were let go and replaced with the Seraphim, and Mihawk had to tag team with Crocodile to be considered a real threat to the WG. No problem with that but it's just there are a lot of delusional takes surrounding the "Marine Hunter" epithet. Doesn't mean Mihawk is not a high top tier, but he's still a stain compared to the entire Navy
Mihawk abandoned his island, and even said "long time since I've been the one being chased", kinda makes you think lol
Taurus wouldn't do shit to mihawk.
They were voted out by Kings sure
But the Seraphim are irrelevant to zoro let alone mihawk

Yes it took mihawk just getting
Croc daz bones
Buggy his crew worse than it was as a warlord
To become yonko

Yeah a long time. Ie since before he hunted marines since he was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.