Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cross_Marian is my homie and the best, love their artistry! Their Jimbo Jinbei pic they drew for me and the KiriNigiri tribute they did were amazing too!

Did you finally become a fraud I mean hint provider then Cross-san?
Thank you for the kind words bro
:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Playa is trying to make me a hint provider but I have many foes because I’m too cool
:josad:

I'm seeing "hints" on Twitter getting at least 90k views even, no joke. Probably milking clout as much as possible.

We've had "providers" constantly trolling us lately too, they are feeling extra sadistic because its Xmas too I guess.

Or I'm guessing its not "safe" to leak them yet?

I'm banking on either of the 1st two options though but open to being corrected too ofc.
Yeah, too dangerous to leak on Christmas... LMAO police and so are eager to work on holidays for a few magazine leaks...

Sorry, but NOPE.
:risitameh::risiup::shame::ihaha::risitexcla:

Last edited:
Kaido was shitting himself at the thought of Big Mom approaching wano. Also he said "he was waiting for a great fight"
I think Kaido wanted his death to define an era or create one, like Whitebeard and Roger.

I don't think Kaido was afraid of Big Mom defeating him, either, I think he was afraid of Big Mom destroying a shit ton of Wano and his forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.