Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep exactly, thats what they are. Not sure if its any active users doing this, never mind who they are ofc but just shameless lurkers are most likely too.
I tend to think they're not active users since they reposted Ledon posting an emoji as a "hint" and then deleted it when they realized it was nothing. They are stupid fucking lurkers waiting like fucking vultures for anything they can potentially post.

G

Gorosei Informer

I tend to think they're not active users since they reposted Ledon posting an emoji as a "hint" and then deleted it when they realized it was nothing. They are stupid fucking lurkers waiting like fucking vultures for anything they can potentially post.
Yeah there seems to be a lot of that on Twitter, these "leakers" stealing info from here, taking troll spoilers, random emoji posting as you said, and whatever else as the gospel truth/confirmed leaks and posting them on Twitter without even waiting to see if they're true or w/e. Like a race to see who can post them first and get the most clout? Lmao.

Vultures is an apt comparison for real. Dead on right there lol.

Holy fuck these views! No wonder these guys are doing this shit on Twitter!

:risitameh::nicagesmile:kingufy

Views insane on twitter, had one post late with 200k views.
If Twitter would be like Youtube, I would gain my money :)

You're welcome man! Sorry to hear about that, nice to see based @Playa4321 sama trying to help you though! Reminds me of that Tyki_Mikk guy too, can't think why...

Foes mad too I guess?

What happen to Tyki_Mikk? He was such a good user...

Status
Not open for further replies.