Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers chapter 1071

-merry christmas cover page, with the strawhats celebrating with animals
-flashback, garp and akainu argue, sengoku tries to stop garp.
-garp is near winner island
-we see koby beat up in shackles, kuzan guarding the cell
-kids ship is cut with sand
-zoro vs kaku
-chapter ends with zoro landing on kizarus ship while holding a knocked out kaku from the head
Too good to be true we can enjoy it as fanfiction nonetheless :shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

Year of the Rabbit theory will be uploaded soon
Oooh very nice! I really hope Oda actually does something with that! It would help explain why hes "forgotten" Carrot and left some plotlines open in Wano, including hers specifically I mean. That rabbit turbine thing on the Sunny had to be a deliberate nod, I doubt he did that coincidentally lol.

Oda the kind of guy to wait for the Year of The Rabbit very soon to make her reappear and do something. Minks are potentially bound to be relevant again when the moon comes into play too finally.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Oooh very nice! I really hope Oda actually does something with that! It would help explain why hes "forgotten" Carrot and left some plotlines open in Wano, including hers specifically I mean. That rabbit turbine thing on the Sunny had to be a deliberate nod, I doubt he did that coincidentally lol.

Oda the kind of guy to wait for the Year of The Rabbit very soon to make her reappear and do something. Minks are potentially bound to be relevant again when the moon comes into play too finally.
Aye I think things will start to look up soon
:cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Smug one would be great as well but I'm very, very happy that there is an official emote here now
Ahaha yes! I might have to see if I can pull a few strings with Bogard, convince him very nicely to add that Carrot emote in future too for you? Unless someone else can convince him to add it? Haha.

But it its a very sweet victory to finally have one for her now too! Now we just need a Yamato one and a replacement Kizaru one too lmao! Bonney too even.
Post automatically merged:

:risitameh::kidwat:

Status
Not open for further replies.