Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

False accusations suck.
On a serious note, as someone who has been the victim of these many times (and yes they were proven fake skeptics but I know they will love to doubt that usual), it really does fucking suck to have that happen. There are many people who actually take their own lives, end up in jail for years or even decades and even get murdered over them. A game developer offed himself after false accusations and I've seen other stories of guys purposely being falsely accused of horrific shit as a "prank"/"for fun" to just to smear them out of spite.

I've had my life genuinely ruined multiple times because of them IRL mainly, some actually serious, severe shit that led me to extremely dark places mentally, which I won't elaborate on here but I've already "hinted" at what it it was above previously.

I don't know how much I could and should say, how much I should reveal but part of the reason I have such severe mental issues, well some of the biggest reasons are because of severe smear campaigns/accusations against me, actual wich hunts that people acted on without giving me a chance to defend myself, without proof/evidence and such. I've had to be investigated by police and such because of them, when I was entirely innocent the whole time and eventually cleared as innocent by them too but not before, I went through an absolute month of hell and became completely terrified to trust people for a while and talk to anyone.

I don't actually believe you're a furry but your reactions are too funny and your personality too wholesome, so its fun to troll you because I'm a bit of sadist too as well at least, but you're innocent in my eyes and I'm just messing with you with the furry jokes ofc!

False accusations are some of the worst things that can happen to people. I don't want to encroach on certain topics/arguments that will cause a lot of anger/toxicity and such potentially but there is a lot of this shit IRL as we've seen in the media and with the likes of certain celebrities and such too ofc.

Sorry quite a serious and morbid topic but its too personal for me to not ramble about and get invested in naturally lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.