Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually believe you're a furry but your reactions are too funny and your personality too wholesome, so its fun to troll you because I'm a bit of sadist too as well at least, but you're innocent in my eyes and I'm just messing with you with the furry jokes ofc!
Yeah the whole furry thing and the screenshots from Discord is just me trolling around, but I'm having too much fun doing it! It's okay to keep trolling me.

Hope everyone has fun at the trial!

Release the Spoiler cut!
Post automatically merged:

Yeah the whole furry thing and the screenshots from Discord is just me trolling around, but I'm having too much fun doing it! It's okay to keep trolling me.

Oh this attorney shits been a blast
:cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Thanks man haha, I had a feeling it was some elaborate shenanigan that you may have cooked up or not or at least playing along with haha! I remember it coming up in the past too when I was on the server? Thank you though dude, you're such a good sport and have such a good attitude!

The trial is certainly gonna be memorable and a meme fest, its gonna be fun/interesting lmao! Some Ace Attorney type shenanigans/goofiness LMAO!

One Piece 1071: The Great are Still the Great

- Kizaru has a whole fleet with him, at least 14 ships
- The SHs can feel his presence
- Luffy uses haoshoku to take down several marines
- A lot of revelations about DFs in the chapter
- Last page we have Kizaru and Luffy preparing to fight.

No break after 1071 :D

One Piece 1071: The Great are Still the Great

- Kizaru has a whole fleet with him, at least 14 ships
- The SHs can feel his presence
- Luffy uses haoshoku to take down several marines
- A lot of revelations about DFs in the chapter
- Last page we have Kizaru and Luffy preparing to fight.

No break after 1071 :D
This is the worst fake spoilers ive seen so far for this next chapter :seriously::whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.