Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I don't think so, I've not heard of one but you can ask there, suggest one if they don't have one? They might be up for making one, call it the Baratie server even? or All Blue?

Ill tag some Sanji fans to pose the idea to them too:

@RayanOO @Doggo @AL sama @Kiwipom @YASER @Warchief Sanji D Goat @NotTommy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Flower @DarkWitch @BleakAsh @Hiragaro @MonsterZoro @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Cinera @U c 4 up da idly
There was one back when OJ was up and was called The Baratie. Though it was shut down.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Kidd Pirates could either wreck Elbaf Giants or skirmish with the RHPs.

After that, they'll fight the SHPs (right before SHPs have their final battle with the BBPs).
Yeah that would be really nice, the 1st two could happen together if the RHP have Elbaf as their territory too ofc.

I def need to see SHs vs KP too for sure! Zorovs Killer rematch and Id love to see Kidd fighting Luffy, especially post awakening for both of then now too!

Given Kidd wanted to kill Shanks I think or least may do after losing his arm to him, that he was targeting Shanks anyway to take down, he might wreck Elbaf too, this would setup a real serious conflict between him and Luffy, between the KP and SHP too naturally. Kidd needs to be that rival, that sort of frenemy and have that race with Luffy to Laugh Tale and the One Piece.

I'd love to see him and Luffy teamup vs the Marines or especially WG or someone extremely strong at least in future too though! Him and Luffy vs Bullet briefly was very nice!

:kidsmile::steef::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.