Status
Not open for further replies.
Already said this once but Cavendish's greatness needs to be reiterated as long as we lack spoilers.
Any of y'all remember when the first chapter of the year in 2014 was the Block D cliff hanger/the next chapter the Hakuba reveal; and then the first chapter of 2015 ended with Hakuba appearing to slash Dellinger :steef:

Cabbage the GOAT.

And for Scanlations that means the year began/ended with him too (which also goes for 2013 ending with the Block D speculation).

What a GOAT.

Broken Heart

Here I stand, all alone (and waiting for spoilers)
Trying to fight the pain from a broken heart (Lance)
Why he left me? I don't know (Lance you so cruel)
It really doesn't matter anymore
I thought our love could last forever
But here I stand lost and all alone
Start a new day, but not alone (but with Korean dude)
I'm gonna break away from this broken heart
I'll meet a new provider. I'm gonna take him home
(Where) I'll pick all the pieces and start all over again
I know that life will be much better
Cause I know the (light) will shine again
There is life even after a broken heart, broken heart
You can fight the pain from a broken heart broken heart
I know that life will be much better

Dear @Lance_Dragonite ,
I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that we are all waiting on your decision regarding the leak that you have been planning to release. As you are aware, this information is sensitive and could have serious consequences if it were to be made public.
I understand that you may have your own motivations for wanting to release this information, but I must urge you to reconsider your actions. Leaking sensitive or confidential information can harm reputations, damage relationships, and potentially even put lives at risk.
Please consider the potential consequences of your actions and think about whether releasing this leak is truly the right thing to do. We are all waiting for your decision, and I hope that you will choose to drop the leak.
Sincerely, AdmiralBetterr777

Dear @Lance_Dragonite ,
I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that we are all waiting on your decision regarding the leak that you have been planning to release. As you are aware, this information is sensitive and could have serious consequences if it were to be made public.
I understand that you may have your own motivations for wanting to release this information, but I must urge you to reconsider your actions. Leaking sensitive or confidential information can harm reputations, damage relationships, and potentially even put lives at risk.
Please consider the potential consequences of your actions and think about whether releasing this leak is truly the right thing to do. We are all waiting for your decision, and I hope that you will choose to drop the leak.
Sincerely, [Your Name]

Dear @Lance_Dragonite,
Sincerely, your cute Furryloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.