Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Impact_Dial

Dear @Lance_Dragonite,
I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that we are all waiting on your decision regarding the leak that you have been planning to release. As you are aware, this information is sensitive and could have serious consequences if it were to be made public.
I understand that you may have your own motivations for wanting to release this information, but I must urge you to reconsider your actions. Leaking sensitive or confidential information can harm reputations, damage relationships, and potentially even put lives at risk.
Please consider the potential consequences of your actions and think about whether releasing this leak is truly the right thing to do. We are all waiting for your decision, and I hope that you will choose to drop the leak.
Sincerely, your cute Furryloaded
Keep posting this furry shit just dont cry when I catch u and add you to my pepper soup

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
there's a battledome thread on this :milaugh:
And what were the popular responses?

I didn't use it as proof to show Law is close to Luffy, he is literally fighting BB so why would I need that?
I used it as proof to show Oda will give a powercreep to anyone fighting Luffy
Huh? You literally did. You were using Lucci as a reference to say Law and Kid wouldn't get dominated against Luffy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.