Theory The BB Pirates are already in Wano!

Am I a good One Piece Theorist?

• Total voters
Zoro died 20 chapters ago, the Zoro we see is Devon.
Yup! You read that right! This entire thread was based off this post alone!!!! (Thanks ZKKer u actually came in use this time)

IT’S QUITE POSSIBLE THAT THIS ZOro WE SEE NOW IS A STRAIGHT UP FRAUD!!!!! (Like his teacher)

IT MAKES SENSE CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT FRANKY IS THE SLOWEST STRAWHAT AND COULDNT SAVE POOR ZoLo IN TIME
(Oda’s own words)

Remember that grim reaper Zoro saw??? THAT WAS THIS BEAUTY RIGHT HERE!!!!
Zoro tried to fight back but she NEGGED him with her nose alone…. I think it’s time we face it guys…..our boy zoro got packed up by Devon….now she’s imitating him and is on the SH’s crew as a BB spy

The strawhats are in shambles….and now BB will have pluton thanks to Carribou……..

what do you guys think of this theory? (Let’s be real you mfs never give me any decent feedback so I’ll just post a poll instead)

BB crew in Wano it is possible for me, because Beehive is so close to Wano, but I don't think all of them in Wano, maybe two or three of BB crew

Yup! You read that right! This entire thread was based off this post alone!!!! (Thanks ZKKer u actually came in use this time)

IT’S QUITE POSSIBLE THAT THIS ZOro WE SEE NOW IS A STRAIGHT UP FRAUD!!!!! (Like his teacher)

IT MAKES SENSE CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT FRANKY IS THE SLOWEST STRAWHAT AND COULDNT SAVE POOR ZoLo IN TIME
(Oda’s own words)

Remember that grim reaper Zoro saw??? THAT WAS THIS BEAUTY RIGHT HERE!!!!
Zoro tried to fight back but she NEGGED him with her nose alone…. I think it’s time we face it guys…..our boy zoro got packed up by Devon….now she’s imitating him and is on the SH’s crew as a BB spy

The strawhats are in shambles….and now BB will have pluton thanks to Carribou……..

what do you guys think of this theory? (Let’s be real you mfs never give me any decent feedback so I’ll just post a poll instead)
This power list the best what I see
Kaido>Luffy>Big Mom>Kidd>Law>Sanji>Zolo>Marco>King>Queen>Killer>Jinbei