General & Others The Best Interactions in Wano?

Who had the best interactions in Wano?

For me it's Zoro:

Zoro and Yasuie.
  • Most emotional. Their interaction gave the most for readers to connect with. Especially with recent revelations of Zoro's potential history.
Zoro and Hiyori.
  • Very motivating and fluffy. Their interaction always leaves me with a sense of longing, and it also satisfies the shipper within me.
Zoro and Kaido.
  • Most tasty interaction of Wano so far, at least for me! No one's interactions so far has matched with Zoro and Kaido. Whenever they are on panel together, they don't even have to share words, but there's always so much tension hanging in the air around them. It's like everyone is just waiting to see what happens next.
Zoro and Ebisu Town
  • Undoubtedly very emotional. Especially with how Zoro grew so fond of the people. Also, the little girl sharing her water with Zoro is very nice and fulfilling.
Zoro and O-Toko
  • It' so heartwarming. Especially, because Zoro is very protective of her, and because O-toko likes to have Zoro around.
Zoro and O-Kikunojo
  • I love their interactions so much. From O-kiku healing Zoro, to O-kiku revealing her Samurai status. It' s always interesting to watch. It grew even more on me after we witness Zoro's rage to the loss of O-kiku's arm.
Zoro and Luffy
  • Was peak at the beginning of Wano. Especially with their shared stupidity and recklessness. Their reunion was also very nice. Their dynamic grew a little bitter to me after Luffy's word at the end of 1010, and Oda's pushing of "He'll be the PK" quotes.
Zoro and Momonosuke
  • The teacher student dynamic always interested me. And the behind the scenes lessons Zoro offers Momo only furthers increase the value of this dynamic.
Zoro and Kawamatsu
  • What can I say? This dynamic always finds away to bring lore. I love it.
Zoro and O-tama
  • Not a big fan of O-tama, but their dynamic at the beginning, which was shared along with Luffy was very captivating. At first!

So, what are your favorite Wano interactions/dynamics? Who has the best interactions within Wano?
I'm sensing a pattern here.
Post automatically merged:

This thread has potential until it got fiddled with trash like "Zoro meeting X and Y characters".

Like why not call it "Best Zoro's interactions in Wano" while we're at it?:kaidowhat:

Anyway, it's gotta be King's "..." with every other characters. Like holy crap, gotta be the best quote of the year.
Every thread is secretly a zoro jerk off thread in disguise.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
But only limited to Zoro though? There's better interactions out there imo.
Goat, these are @stairs-kun opinions at the end of the day. I don't agree with them personally, but there's nothing inherently wrong with starting the thread with personal favorites. Plus she went into detail with each. It's fun when we can all share what we like.

Goat, these are @stairs-kun opinions at the end of the day. I don't agree with them personally, but there's nothing inherently wrong with starting the thread with personal favorites. Plus she went into detail with each. It's fun when we can all share what we like.
Let's say I make a thread about best interactions in Whole Cake Island and I only give top 10 Sanji's interactions with like Pudding, Big Mom, Judge, Niji, Bege, etc.

Not only there's bias but there's also dishonesty on my thread title which is supposed to be "Best Interactions in WCI" not "My top 10 personal favorite Sanji's interactions in WCI"

That would just be weird but oh well. At the end of the day, it's just opinions.
Then feel free to share those interactions instead of pointing things that did not happen, mate, so we can all discuss it.
Jinbei and Who's Who, Sanji and Robin, Momo and Luffy, Marco and King, Yamato and Kaido, etc.

All of those interactions above are better than most Zoro's interactions in Wano. And that's just only Onigashima. I didn't count any interactions pre-Onigashima raid btw.
Don't bother, sword fanboys will defend that zoro in disguise opinion, they are not even hiding they are biased as hell, why argue with them.
I'm not trying to find bias. I'm just pointing out the dishonesty of the thread.

Let's say I make a thread about best interactions in Whole Cake Island and I only give top 10 Sanji's interactions with like Pudding, Big Mom, Judge, Niji, Bege, etc.

Not only there's bias but there's also dishonesty on my thread title which is supposed to be "Best Interactions in WCI" not "My top 10 personal favorite Sanji's interactions in WCI"

That would just be weird but oh well. At the end of the day, it's just opinions.

Jinbei and Who's Who, Sanji and Robin, Momo and Luffy, Marco and King, Yamato and Kaido, etc.

All of those interactions above are better than most Zoro's interactions in Wano. And that's just only Onigashima. I didn't count any interactions pre-Onigashima raid btw.

I'm not trying to find bias. I'm just pointing out the dishonesty of the thread.
With the exception of Momoron and Luffy, since everything with Momoron at its core is a killjoy, your list is nice.

Why Marco and King, though?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

I see little point in questioning people's intentions on every front. Especially when the topic isn't exactly changing anyone's minds.

They even say "For me." Where's the dishonesty? If it's bias, they're making it really clear.

Don't bother, sword fanboys will defend that zoro in disguise opinion, they are not even hiding they are biased as hell, why argue with them.
That was uncalled for.

We all have a little bias behind our choices. Especially in matters that don't have a right or wrong answer. But I guess it's wrong to be honest?

Last edited: