Character Discussion The biggest fraud in the story?

We talmbout
Toei "Drake the 1% man" Animation?
Toei "Humans tried to capture young Hody Jones" Animation?
Toei "Who's Who was with Kaido while being in the CP9" Animation?
Toei "Chopper eats a rumble ball to transform into forms other than the Monster Point" Animation?
Toei "Drake wasn't attacking Apoo when Zoro cut him" Animation
We're talking about Ocean sovereignty=AdCoC. :myman:

Dam..this thread backfired on you and the sword boys
M-Muh swords...:risitameh: your brain backfired on you, tards like you entertaining the idea that hardwork and skill is the same as eating a reality warping magic fruit says everything about you, one of you imbeciles even posted a scan that alludes to a character's skill but you tards are just that stupid and that's why you are tards, have always been and will always be and the reason why this fanbase is the way it is. :kobeha:

M-Muh swords...:risitameh: your brain backfired on you, tards like you entertaining the idea that hardwork and skill is the same as eating a reality warping magic fruit says everything about you, one of you imbeciles even posted a scan that alludes to a character's skill but you tards are just that stupid and that's why you are tards, have always been and will always be and the reason why this fanbase is the way it is. :kobeha:
Bruh, I'm not the one that you should be mad at
:blush:

I could careless about Sword magic, reality warping magic, sex magic or whatever the fuck magic yall bitch and cry about everyday on this forum

Getting a laugh is much more important, you started bitchin about monkey God Nika Luffy only for your ass to be lit up by the counterswordsmen

Bruh, I'm not the one that you should be mad at
:blush:

I could careless about Sword magic, reality warping magic, sex magic or whatever the fuck magic yall bitch and cry about everyday on this forum

Getting a laugh is much more important, you started bitchin about monkey God Nika Luffy only for your ass to be lit up by the counterswordsmen
B-But the tards said...

The only frauds are :
  • Posthawk who flexes on weaklings and runs from top guys
  • Garp who leeches from Roger while needing training for Chinjao
  • Rayleigh who leeches from Roger and can't make Roger win any battle
  • Drake the fraudster
  • King the background
  • Zoro who can't back up his words

Come on man, you believed in ZKK despite the history of the manga focusing primarily on Monkey King God Joyboy Luffy and ignored the hints from Punk Hazard with Momo, Kinemon and Luffy.

Yall are the real tards
What I believe is that you have 2 options, you run or you kneel. Your choice.
I'll still be here regardless of what happens till the end of Wano. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

The only frauds are :
  • Big Meme who flexes on weaklings and runs from Marco
  • BM who leeches from Kaido while needing help against Marco
  • Roger who never won a 1v1 and was handed out a title made up by Morgans
  • Drake the fraudster
  • Lidd the Yonkou tickler
  • Katakuri the invincible meme who never fought anyone stronger than base Luffy
:handsup:

Last edited:
Betcha if Mihawk has CoC, he didn't need a magical Sword to unlock it for him.... Bu....But hard work and skill.... :doffytroll: