General & Others The biggest plot twist of wano: there is no traitor

The problem already start with Toki in one point, Kaido wasn´t invincible back then, Oden with the help of Toki power already could take him down in that time. But he remember Toki words and don´t do nothing for 5 years, so indirect Toki manipulate him to don´t do anything until Kaido rise in power. Why letting so much people get killed by Orochi and Kaido, if Oden can could easily take out Kaido in the past? I mean if she really can see in the future, why she didn´t warn Oden about the trick of Kaido/Orochi, why she didn´t say Oden to call for help from Whitebeard/Roger pirates?

Either Toki gonna became the biggest bit.. in entire One piece manga or she really sacrifices life for the future, but again their wasn´t any point to believe in that point because Oden could do the same as the strawhats in current timeline against a far stronger alliance with Kaido and Big mom. Wano will end in total ruins after the big war with gonna happen soon.

I agree with @KiriNigiri , i doubt Toki could really see into the future 20 years ahead and that's why she choose to send em there. Bt instead it had to do with the Dawn thing that Roger mentioned, they knew the one destined to be Joyboy successor will come sometime after 20 years, for Shirahoshi to be born and mature enough to play her role.

And even let's say she could see into the future, she could have rather helped Oden try takin Kaidou on 5 years back.
Not to mention, if Oden was gonna die anyway fighting Kaidou, why help enemies and let the same event happen(since Kaidou in no other timeline gets defeated) ? It would rather make sense for her to hold Oden for 5 years(changes the future), in order to let Kaidou survives 25 years, for Joyboy successor to use him to unlock his true Potential to later take out WG, if that was her ultimate goal from start, help the Ancient Kingdom( not just to kill Kaidou) and hence wanted to go to Wano. But then again allowing Kaidou to live to push up next Joyboy sounds like another cliche thing to me.
Plus i doubt she would have been able to follow this through after loving Oden and spending her life with him, since there is so much to loose and less to gain in all of this. Not only Oden dies, the Wano Kingdom also suffers for another 20 years which she must have come to love in her years living there.

I think the correct sequence of events rather would be, when Oden was boiled alive, Toki doesn't remain left with many options remaining bt to trust on the Dawn thing i.e Joyboy successor arriving and takin care of Kaidou. And since Oden was dead, she may have decided to also give her life in order to save Hiyori, that stood behind.

As for Traitor, we are again back to naught. Lol

Last edited: