Future Events The Blackbeard pirates and power creep

So with each successive arc, characters become stronger and stronger. This applies to the straw hats, allies, and villains.

With the straw hats currently 1v1ing the beast pirates, I am intrigued as to just exactly how strong the blackbeard pirates will be.

I was thinking about this and I made a realization. Currently, Zoro and Sanji are both 1v1ing high tier yonko commanders, both with bounties significantly over 1 billion. The only possible way to top this is for Oda to make Zoro and sanji's matchups in the blackbeard pirates amongst legitimate top tiers. If Zoro's and Sanji's bounties will surpass King's and Queen's this arc, then their blackbeard counterparts should easily have bounties in the 2-3 bil range(by this time, Blackbeard himself will likely have a roger tier bounty).

Currently in the blackbeard pirates, there are only 3 possible characters who have this level of hype. Blackbeard himself, Shiryu, and Aokiji. That's where this brings us to. If we are to factor in power creep, Sanji needs to fight a top tier when he takes on the blackbeard pirates. Amongst blackbeard's crew, the only 2 with top tier hype are shiryu and aokiji.

I think this reasoning is pretty decent evidence as to why Aokiji isn't a traitor and is rather a legitimate blackbeard pirate. I know people are going to comment on this thread and post stupid shit like "sanji's match is burgess" or "eos sanji is a YC1", but Zoro and sanji's matchups have always been a duo. Take Kaku and jabra or King and Queen as an example.

Who in the blackbeard pirates could possibly be in a duo with shiryu? Burgess? Lafitte? None of these makes sense. The only person who could fit in this box is aokiji. Just like shiryu, Aokiji has betrayed the world government and decided to ally with teach. He's also the only one with hype even close to shiryu's.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I can't wait for Blackbeard to unleash more of his power, we definitely haven't seen all what he can attain, expecially what he afford to attain right now. But I would love to witness the best of characters such as Shiryu or Burgess or Lafitte.