Speculations The bubble effects at the end of 1112 is thE final Vegapunk/SERAPHIM with multiple devil fruits and gorosei make-up

Hi Guys, Writing from South Africa. I made A post on February 17 2023 about a final vagapunk [AND NOW, i AM HERE TO CORRECT SOME POINTS ].
Based on the recent chapter 1112 last page , panel of Saint Marcus Mars looking at something with BUBBLES effects .

- Below are some points i made in FEB.2023...
- Vegapunk [main body/clone01] is not Vegapunk. Vegapunk is dead.
- The reason there are many vegapunks, is because, the Vegapunk [main body/clone01] was corrupted with a virus, so [main body/clone01] came up with idea with the multiple vegapunks.
- Egghead is about DATA COLLECTION. And how with data collection you can predict the future [control it / rule it ..etc]
- In Egghead Island everything can happen , anything can be duplicated, visual thoughts can be turned into physical.
- In Egghead Island, the only thing vegapunk has 100% confirmed is that he cannot curb animal instincts [the robot shark] {this is very important in the Egghead Island story}, this will also relate to the inheritance of WILL.
- Please note that, it is with DATA COLLECTION, Vegapunk predicted the arrival of a yonko crew, [yonko crew, he did not say the -straw hat crew..... he said, yonko crew]
- Egghead Island Ark, will be everything science. As in Wano, we were expecting to get something about our swords man Zoro. Now we are on a futuristic scientific Ark, which of the straw hats will be related more? 1-Chopper ?, 2-Franky, 3-Sanji?
- Its all about Sanji. Yes Sanji has Lunarian in him. And yes, Sanji;s Father is a super emotional man, and thought of it as his greatest weakness[reason for the mask and children not having emotions]

LET ME CORRECT MY SELF - BASED ON THE RECENT CHAPTER 1112 [THE BUBBLES SOUND SAINT MARS IS LOOK AT AT THE END PANEL ]
1- The bubbles effect [Saint Mars is looking at] is the LAST UPGRADE SERAPHIM in an incubator tube.
2- This is no ordinary seraphim. it has multiple devil fruits, it has the characteristics of the gorosei and it is an EDGE LOCATION [capable to backup all details from the CLOUD]
3- the count doWn was actually for the CLOUD TO FINNISH BACKUP INTO THE EDGE LOCATION [SERAPHIM]
4- I AM NOT SURE WHO THE SERAPHIM LOOKS LIKE.......

I had similar thoughts to this before
We learned that there is Main Vega who created Six Clones, and each have different Attribute

But what interested me is Lilith comment about Lust or Feelings in general, suggesting that Vega wanted to completely suppress those Feelings but wasn't able to

Which begs the question, if Vega truly wanted to create a Clone of himself who helps him, wouldn't it make sense that he'd want to create him without Feelings? Just Intellect but without Feelings or Desires or Personality

Could it be that Vega did try that first but failed! Resulting in an Exact Full Copy of himself

It was this Failure that led him to instead of completely removing Feelings, he can perhaps Separate them, resulting in Six Copies we have now

I believe he first created Good Vega but he most probably refused to help with certain Dangerous Inventions so he created Evil Copy too and then he created other Four based on other Needs

But the reason I created this Thread is: what happened to Original Full Vega Copy, if this Random Idea is correct, how did the Two Vegas interact?!

Is the one working for WG the Real Vega? Or Original Full Feelings Copy? Where is the other one then? Are they plotting secretly together or against each other?
I still think it's possible that there is a Hidden Vegapunk
One that He created before these Six

What I could imagine is that it actually could be Vegapunk's brain or something alike. Wasn't it supposed to be located up there in Punk Records anyway?

And I could imagine that Vegapunk would store such a delicate and fragile organ in something like a tank with some kind of fluid in it (Like he did with those organelles Robin's group came about.).

But this is just speculation and nothing analytical... .

I don't think a Seraphim or vegapunk would do such sound... I think it may be a monster or animal.

For whatever reason I'm thinking of Invincible and how their race had an animal at space that was like a counter to them.

Maybe there is such a thing that counters Gorosei?

I don't think a Seraphim or vegapunk would do such sound... I think it may be a monster or animal.

For whatever reason I'm thinking of Invincible and how their race had an animal at space that was like a counter to them.

When you said Space, you made me remember Enel's Cover Story
He found Space Pirates on The Moon, and it was revealed that a Scientist from Vega's Island loved looking at the Moon a lot
He created Automata who are identical to ones Enel found on the Moon, indicating that at some point in History, People from Vega's Island or maybe Vega himself met Birkans before

So maybe those Space Pirates are actually created by Vega, They are his Space Miners
If you check their Jolly Roger, it's just a Skull with Long Head, very fitting for Vega's Jolly Roger if He was a Pirate

Maybe Vegapunk created a Space Monster, one that comes out of an Egg
Maybe Vegapunk created a Literal "Celestial Dragon" & provided him with Copy of his Brain DF
He is basically gonna be a Moving Punk Records

It represents Vega's Dream, as this Celestial Dragon would be like a Satellite flying around the World, providing everyone with Shared Information

When you said Space, you made me remember Enel's Cover Story
He found Space Pirates on The Moon, and it was revealed that a Scientist from Vega's Island loved looking at the Moon a lot
He created Automata who are identical to ones Enel found on the Moon, indicating that at some point in History, People from Vega's Island or maybe Vega himself met Birkans before

So maybe those Space Pirates are actually created by Vega, They are his Space Miners
If you check their Jolly Roger, it's just a Skull with Long Head, very fitting for Vega's Jolly Roger if He was a Pirate

Maybe Vegapunk created a Space Monster, one that comes out of an Egg
Maybe Vegapunk created a Literal "Celestial Dragon" & provided him with Copy of his Brain DF
He is basically gonna be a Moving Punk Records

It represents Vega's Dream, as this Celestial Dragon would be like a Satellite flying around the World, providing everyone with Shared Information
Actually his dream is about energy.

I don't like much the idea of he creating such a thing. I'd rather more if he just found it or get it someway. But I guess it fits better his theme.

When reading your answer I thought about the egg on Roger ship. Maybe is that.

Actually his dream is about energy.

I don't like much the idea of he creating such a thing. I'd rather more if he just found it or get it someway. But I guess it fits better his theme.

When reading your answer I thought about the egg on Roger ship. Maybe is that.
Yes his Dream is about Energy, but He also told them about his desire to make Punk Records into a database that everyone has access to.
Egg on Roger's Ship could be related indeed

Last panel is St. Markus Mars witnessing the bubble barrier that protects the transmission of Punk Records.

This time, the Elders can't stop the truth from reaching the world. This is the last epitaph of Vegapunk's genious for thinking one step ahead.

Elders got outsmarted.

bubbles liquid --bloop...bloop... incubator like the clones in the germa66 soldier clone incubators

Oh... I see... But then he wouldn't awake on his own right? And Mars wouldn't do that. Right?
read again... the count down
Post automatically merged:

Oh... I see... But then he wouldn't awake on his own right? And Mars wouldn't do that. Right?
the count doWn was actually for the CLOUD TO FINNISH BACKUP INTO THE EDGE LOCATION [SERAPHIM] and the seraphim will wake