The Casual Chat : Boku no Hero - My Hero Academia, come Here and free your mind🌴

As the title indicates this is a casual discussion thread, speak of whatever you want.

But don't go overboard. Here is a space of free discussion, but a space of respect before all.

In the doubt, Go Deku, All-Might with the language, not Bakugou.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ANIME & MANGA chat : that means that if something came up recently in the manga, put it in a SPOILER BOX

Same thing for the Movies that Came Up recently.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Some moderators more experienced than me can take the relay !

@Law was the one asking for such a thread. Insult him if you have to insult someone ( thanks him ).

🌴🏵️🌴 Good Chat Everyone 🌴🏵️🌴 🗿🗿🏵️

Last edited:
Thanks for creating it, I do believe BnHA Discussion Thread is a great idea.

I am watching episode 11 in the 4th season, the Mirio VS Overhaul fight is too good to be true. I love Overhaul's character, he is the boss.

Thanks for creating it, I do believe BnHA Discussion Thread is a great idea.

I am watching episode 11 in the 4th season, the Mirio VS Overhaul fight is too good to be true. I love Overhaul's character, he is the boss.
I don't watch Boku No Hero Anime. Even if a friend advised me to watch it.
I only read the manga.

Seriously, it is good. I entered it like that, without much conviction BUT.

-> The Chara-Design are great

I don't watch Boku No Hero Anime. Even if a friend advised me to watch it.
I only read the manga.

Seriously, it is good. I entered it like that, without much conviction BUT.

-> The Chara-Design are great
I am the opposite, I have only watched the anime, I started reading the manga and I should finish catching up soon. Anime is good for bringing fights to life, making them more epic

-> Deku. I thinks that his focus on Bakugou is weird.
-> I can't stand Bakugou at all. He is obnoxious. Limit evil.
-> All-Might is amazing
-> The league of villain is the best thing of the manga.

🍉🍉🍉
Post automatically merged:

I am the opposite, I have only watched the anime, I started reading the manga and I should finish catching up soon. Anime is good for bringing fights to life, making them more epic
I saw what they do With Naruto, One Piece and Bleach anime, and Tokyo Ghoul, the last 2 seasons.

I feared

Kurogiri is really cool

Last edited:
Is this an anime only chat, or can I talk about the manga too?
Manga & Anime. If people think about putting more recent Manga information on Spoiler Box 👍

Overhaul was too OP for heroes to handle...:kata:
When will Togata get his Quirk back.?:pepeanger:
Shigaraki Tomura is too freaking Broken..:attachpol:

I hope that Mirio Togata will never get his Quirk back :
-> It was really difficult to him to handle, and one mistake could have take his life. So it would have been difficult justifying that Mirio never made any Mistakes.

-> He is now the "Rock Lee" of Boku No Hero. Strong Willed, well Trained.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You are giving it a try, very cool. It is a well-animated anime, in my opinion. It puts the manga, story on a new level. Enjoy it!
I agree the first 3 seasons were very good and very well animated but right now the 4th one is average only. I find the art and movement not as good as before

I agree the first 3 seasons were very good and very well animated but right now the 4th one is average only. I find the art and movement not as good as before
It is also easy to watch, maybe it is just me.
I haven't noticed the changes in the current season, maybe I should pay more attention to it.

That Eri and Midoriya moment in the 13th episode, it is so beautiful with a nice background music

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw My Hero Academia : Two Heroes, Japanese: 僕のヒーローアカデミア THE MOVIE ~2人の英雄ヒーロー~, Hepburn: Boku no Hīrō Academia THE MOVIE: Futari no Hīrō.

The movie was great overall. Everything is fluid, everything flows. Not a minute contemplation waste.

The design of the city ( moving, floating ) was amazing sometimes.
The intro scene was cool.
Deku an Melissa Hero parallel was cool.
The Villain while having similar power to Douglas Bullet was clearly less intimidating and cool. But sufficient for a villain.

😀

I just saw My Hero Academia : Two Heroes, Japanese: 僕のヒーローアカデミア THE MOVIE ~2人の英雄ヒーロー~, Hepburn: Boku no Hīrō Academia THE MOVIE: Futari no Hīrō.

The movie was great overall. Everything is fluid, everything flows. Not a minute contemplation waste.

The design of the city ( moving, floating ) was amazing sometimes.
The intro scene was cool.
Deku an Melissa Hero parallel was cool.
The Villain while having similar power to Douglas Bullet was clearly less intimidating and cool. But sufficient for a villain.

😀
I didn't see the movie, and from what you are saying it should be worth watching it

The only things i watched of the anime:
The openings
The endings
First part of the current season because there were things i wanted to hear, like Tomura obliterating Chisaki :wellwell:
I also watched some videos just to hear the seiyuus and i'm satisfied, the only let down was Tsuyu's voice mostly because it caught me out of guard x3

And...
...i can't wait to see Tomura's new look :steef:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Does anyone else think Deku getting multiple quirks in the future only adds to the potential value of the series by guaranteeing that Deku's future fights will be filled with fight variety rather than just a contest of how hard Deku can kick things?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Does anyone else think Deku getting multiple quirks in the future only add to the potential value of the series by guaranteeing that Deku's future fights will be filled with fight variety rather than just a contest of how hard Deku can kick things?
Im really intrigued by the bakugo one for all angle with all the theorys surrounding that furthered by the events of the movie.