The Casual Chat : Boku no Hero - My Hero Academia, come Here and free your mind๐ŸŒด

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
My favourite > your favourite.
My fav can fix your fav.
Koichi > Deku

Bakugo x Ochako

How do you feel about Endeavor going after Pop?

I personally think this won't be the end encounter. IMO, this will lead Koichi into openly doing something villanous like stopping Endeavor, and lead to one finale face off between Pop and Cruller.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
My fav can stomp your fav

How do you feel about Endeavor going after Pop?

I personally think this won't be the end encounter. IMO, this will lead Koichi into openly doing something villanous like stopping Endeavor, and lead to one finale face off between Pop and Cruller.
I love that turn of event. I think Koichi will try to prevent Endy to attack or hurt Pop, so Endeavor will first see Koichi as a villain but Koichi will at the same time try to save people from pop or try to stop Pop so Endeavor will see that he is on the good side. Either that or Endeavor will fight 6 or explosive Nomus.

But I don't think Endy will go full serious because this means death for everyone.

And the final between Pop and Koichi has to happen so I think Endy will be busy by Nomus or else at one point.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Can he tho?
My fav can stomp your fav

I love that turn of event. I think Koichi will try to prevent Endy to attack or hurt Pop, so Endeavor will first see Koichi as a villain but Koichi will at the same time try to save people from pop or try to stop Pop so Endeavor will see that he is on the good side. Either that or Endeavor will fight 6 or explosive Nomus.

But I don't think Endy will go full serious because this means death for everyone.

And the final between Pop and Koichi has to happen so I think Endy will be busy by Nomus or else at one point.
Same. The author already made Endeavor out to be this... Threatening, no nonsense guy who makes even a suicide bomber shake in fear. I can't wait to see Koichi muster up the courage to stop him.

TBH, I think Nomura's end game here is to legit become a hero. I saw it float on reddit, but that Nomura's building Koichi and Pop up as villains, partially for revenge for Koichi helping Captain Celebrity, and partially to swoop on in and become the new O'Clock. So I don't think he'll fight Endeavor.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I think Nomura's end game here is to legit become a hero.
We know that Knuckle was his hero back then and that he still view him as a role model, but it will be weird for Nomura to be a real hero one day. Except with talk no jutsu the guy is quite evil, has likely relationships with AFO and Ujiko etc.

I can see Nomura wanting to be considered as a hero because it is part of his plan to infiltrate the higher up heroes etc but I don't think at heart he wants to be one. Or a really twisted version of a hero

When I think that Koichi will have to fight Nomura one day... Nomura is quite powerful but I believe in my boy