The Coalition War With Some Changes

D

Dragomir

I came up with an interesting scenario for the coalition war that could very well have happened in the story.

Let's say that Ouki does not die. Instead, he defeats Houken and slays him. Now, Ouki will still be alive for the coalition war and is there to defend Qin. As a result of this, Riboku decides to bring along Ko Chou and his army with him since he no longer has Houken. Additionally, he urges Chu to bring the Juuko generals alongside their army.

So, as the coalition war commences, Qin now has Ouki, Zhao does not have Houken but instead Ko Chou and his men, and lastly, Chu brings with the Juuko generals.

How does it play out? If you believe this scenario might have been too much of a stomp in favor of the coalition, then remove the Juuko generals and say that Ko Chou was the only new addition to the coalition army.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Qin gets stomped unfortunately:kayneshrug:
Oulips Sama is here, it’s all going to be okay
:kuzanshut:

β€”β€”β€”

I was about to say that the Qin still win, but with the Juukou gang here it’s tough to say.

Does Kochou bring his 150K Kantan elites? Does Juukou bring their 80K? If so the Qin lose. Even Ouki himself will not make up a 240,000 man difference on top of all the other numbers. And if Kochou has his vassals, Duke Hyou is getting overwhelmed.

Removing the Juukou gang, Duke Hyou still loses but the Chu center loses even worse than they did before, so Qin may still win that scenario.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

β€”β€”β€”

I was about to say that the Qin still win, but with the Juukou gang here it’s tough to say.

Does Kochou bring his 150K Kantan elites? Does Juukou bring their 80K? If so the Qin lose. Even Ouki himself will not make up a 240,000 man difference on top of all the other numbers. And if Kochou has his vassals, Duke Hyou is getting overwhelmed.

Removing the Juukou gang, Duke Hyou still loses but the Chu center loses even worse than they did before, so Qin may still win that scenario.
Riboku>Ouki they still have riboku not even counting the new reinforcements. Qin has no chance here.

D

Dragomir

β€”β€”β€”

Let's go with half of that. Ko Chou brings 75K and Juuko brings 40K. I'm presuming that the reason they weren't brought in the first place was that they were needed to stay back and defend in case the other states started getting ideas. Especially since Qi backed out.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
and who deals with juuko guys and kochou? lol they could barely hang in there with what they had back then
If Ouki, Tou, and Moubu defeat the Chu Center, then they simply turn to their right and face the Zhao. In the scenario without the Juukou gang is what I’m referring to. And Riboku cannot defeat Ouki in head-on warfare, with Tou and Moubu helping him, the Zhao will lose.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
If Ouki, Tou, and Moubu defeat the Chu Center, then they simply turn to their right and face the Zhao. In the scenario without the Juukou gang is what I’m referring to. And Riboku cannot defeat Ouki in head-on warfare, with Tou and Moubu helping him, the Zhao will lose.
and i'm guessing the new guys will just sit back and let it happen?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
and i'm guessing the new guys will just sit back and let it happen?
By new guys you mean the Kochou gang? They will lose to the Qin for sure. Outside of Gakuhaku Kou, they are completely martially outclassed by Qin to a large degree. Strategically and tactically they don’t really have anyone who will defeat Ouki, outside of Keisha who is a wildcard but has no real offensive power himself.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
By new guys you mean the Kochou gang? They will lose to the Qin for sure. Outside of Gakuhaku Kou, they are completely martially outclassed by Qin to a large degree. Strategically and tactically they don’t really have anyone who will defeat Ouki, outside of Keisha who is a wildcard but has no real offensive power himself.
lol they could barely beat the guys who were already there but they can somehow beat the new reinforcements too :kobeha:

I came up with an interesting scenario for the coalition war that could very well have happened in the story.

Let's say that Ouki does not die. Instead, he defeats Houken and slays him. Now, Ouki will still be alive for the coalition war and is there to defend Qin. As a result of this, Riboku decides to bring along Ko Chou and his army with him since he no longer has Houken. Additionally, he urges Chu to bring the Juuko generals alongside their army.

So, as the coalition war commences, Qin now has Ouki, Zhao does not have Houken but instead Ko Chou and his men, and lastly, Chu brings with the Juuko generals.

How does it play out? If you believe this scenario might have been too much of a stomp in favor of the coalition, then remove the Juuko generals and say that Ko Chou was the only new addition to the coalition army.

Juuko generals was too much tbh ...
but without them I still can see Qin wins

Only way for Qin to survive that is to draw the war out long enough for their young talents to mature and rise to the occasion.

Give Shin, Kyou Kai (assuming she returns), Ka Ryo Ten, Ou Hon, Mou Ten and other promising young talents like Riku Sen, Ai Sen and A Ka Kin enough time, and I suspect they mature even quicker during wartime.

Shin under Ou Ki's tutelage could've turned out to be a different beast altogether.

They lose
They barely survived but not only did you give the enemy an additional 110k you also gave them 4 former great generals
Even if you add Ouki to the center adding 4 new generals and 40K is too much
Kochou doesn't matter much when you have a smarter strategist and a top tier instinctual general but his additional numbers and commanders will tip the scale

Juuko's generals are too much here.

Shouheikun would have made a different strategy against the coalition. Moubu would have not really involved due to Ouki being alive, I can see SHK sending Ouki to Kanmei and Moubu to Juuko's generals.

I can see Ouki being victorious against Kanmei but he would be very injured and tired, if Moubu can stall Juuko's generals long enough until Ouki joins him then Qin has a little chance of winning.

If Riboku uses the same strategy to let a sneak assault in Kanyou, Duke Hyou can probably kill him since Kochou will get killed rapidly and Riboku isn't strong enough to face Duke Hyou.

Ouki alone or with his army ?
Ouki can defend against Kouchou even if he is outnumbered...His soldiers are really stronger than Kouchou army..
But those Jukko guys gonna be troublesome...But we have Kanki to deal with either Kouchou or Jukko guys after finishing Han general..