Speculations The Consequence Of Vegapunks messages

VP is currently about to send a message to the world but what will be the consequences of this message

I believe it will do two major things

1. Spark Revolutions all over the world
I doubt the revolutionary army is the only revolutionary force its just the biggest infact in caribous cov story we saw another and this message will inspire more

2. Imu and the gorosei will flip their shit I'm talking multiple buster calls, I'm talking mother flame on multiple islands they already said they wanted another cleansing, this will be the catalyst that sparks that campaign

3 Strawhats increase bounty- The strawhats winning this and stopping the gorosei from blocking the message would be crazy even more so if one of the gorosei fall here I can see an increase for a good chunk of them

This message and the results of egghead will have world turning consequences that will involve everyone

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
My predictions for the Marines:

1) They would quickly become overwhelmed and completely paralyzed in trying to quell the rebellions around the world, especially if with the possibility of another Impel Down breakout. Their resources were already stretched thin as stated previously.

2) This is where Akainu comes into play, he will most likely lead a united front towards a certain direction. A lot of people are speculating Elbaf but the Straw Hats are not the only actors out there. I can only imagine his personal reaction if Kizaru is gravely wounded or dies at Egghead. An admiral being defeated is unprecedented in the OP world.

3) We'll get a great schism inside the organization. There will be those who are appalled at having defended the Celestial Dragons and those who stand by it. Resignations and even mass desertions are on the table.

4) Hopefully get to see Garp and Blackbeard interact, not sure if negotiations with WG are already underway and expect broadcasts.

5) SWORD will emerge once more. I'm hoping Oda finally reveals that X Drake is alright and had long since left Wano to reunite with Koby and others.

:kata:

The question is, if Vegapunk is able to send the message to the world. 10 Minutes are pretty long for the Gorosei to maybe prevent it from happening.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
-revolutions following Cobra’s death
-siege of Mariejois
-truth from Vegapunk
-fear from Cross Guild hunting
-reputational damage from the Hero of the Marines being captured by a former Admiral now Blackbeard Pirate

All point to the World Government and the Marines facing a major world wide insurrection.

Basically, final war has already begun.

Shanks should also do something big, because all the other Yonko and the RA have contributed to the above. Luffy on Egghead, Cross Guild’s general purpose, RA in Mariejois, Blackbeards vs Garp.