Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
I find it kind of unhealthy to base your personality online around a fictional character.
I’ve been here longer than you yet you’ve been banned way more times than me from arguing over fictional characters…….

Stop trying to save face when you actively hate a guy called ghostly over fictional characters. You even actively harass people like me who don’t agree with you. Sit down weirdo

:wonderland:

I just told goat that what Sanji did was nothing impressive. This was like a regular speed dash by Sanji. Lol he has better showings with speed.
THIS!!

This right here!

That's the point. It is a regular speed dash from Sanji. Sanji obviously has better speed feats other than blitzing S-Shark.

Jinbei was able to caught Luffy in Gear 2 in Impel Down and Sanji is faster than S-Shark who is faster than G2 Luffy. That's what make the feat impressive.

Ahhhh Seth and Seth 2.0 nice to see you both again together!

Egghead’s lab was LITERALLY across the island from Zoro and Sanji BLITZED a light speed kizaru laser from S-Shark and he saved Edison while shocking Zoro in the process. That was the first time

The second was when Sanji heard nami’s scream from another room located on the other side of the island, he BLITZED S-Shark and almost broke through his Lunarian defense with a single kick…………

If you guys dk what you’re talking about then simply don’t speak
Post automatically merged:

With water guns? This guy will never mention that part
what if you filled them with piss?:beckmoji:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
THIS!!

This right here!

That's the point. It is a regular speed dash from Sanji. Sanji obviously has better speed feats other than blitzing S-Shark.

Jinbei was able to caught Luffy in Gear 2 in Impel Down and Sanji is faster than S-Shark who is faster than G2 Luffy. That's what make the feat impressive.
This is your initial post:
Sanji the Speed Demon.

Come up from behind S-Shark.

Appearing in front of S-Shark.
[/QU
You tried to make it look as if he did something outstanding with his speed. Lol.