Theory The Demon inside Sanji.

That's my theory about Sanji's future power up that will likely unlock soon.
Let's start with saying that I think that inside every fruit there Is a demon as Jabura said.

Now, I think that Vinsmoke brothers just work like fruits and they "contain" the demon inside of them.
Oda himself wonders if Sanji's himself Is a fruit in SBS volume 45, since Sanji's eyebrows and fruits have swirly pattern.
I think that we have seen many hints about Sanji and his demon powers.
Here some examples:

Now, what I think is the difference between Vinsmoke Brothers and Sanji?
Well, I think that suppressing feelings was necessary to suppress to some extent the demons inside the Vinsmoke siblings so that they couldn't take over their body, but with Sanji Is different.
I think that Sanji's demon was suppressed by Sora's drug but, with time and with Sanji's emotions he's manifesting himself in his fire powers.
So Sanji's emotions are the the trigger to his powers.

Judge will be wrong about Sanji, because emotions are what will make him stronger.
But of course, Sanji must control his emotions or the demon inside him could take him over, his body is already different after wearing raid suit, the demon is probably awakening inside of him.
Sanji is inspired in some way by Kojin, the japanese god of fire and cooking , and Kagutsuchi, the original fire deity in Japan. Kagutsuchi's birth caused his mother's death, and fire became known as a destructive force. But Kojin on the other hand is fire controlled and used for good. He represents violent forces that are turned toward the betterment of humankind. He's sometimes represented as "Kamado-gami" or literally the "stove god", who is female.

So literally even the Okama thing is a reference to this.

But Sanji haters will not like this next part: most of the characters in one piece who are inspired by/influenced by gods have conquerors haki. I'm pretty sure Diable Jambe and Hell Memories are in some sense Sanji's equivalent of Asura, the conquerors "manifestation of the users spirit"

Pretty sure he always unknowingly supressed the demon inside of him. And as of lately he realises he can't ignore his heritage. And feels unsure of what he is. The demon starts taking over. Sanji just has to realise that family is family but that doesn't mean you are the same. How this will happen I'm not sure, but it starts by beating Queen in his raid suit.