General & Others The Drums of Liberation! It was in front of our eyes this whole time!

B

Ballel

In other words you want me to turn my brain off and not think and just consume.
Nobody wants you to consume something you don't like. But you seem to want this.
Hence you still read this series and talk about it on an online forum.
You're doing this to yourself really and I have no idea why.

Nobody wants you to consume something you don't like. But you seem to want this.
Hence you still read this series and talk about it on an online forum.
You're doing this to yourself really and I have no idea why.
I am not consuming anything. I read this post and corrected the user on how they inaccurately used the term foreshadowing. I see nothing wrong with what I did.

Solis, I feel like you have bipolar disorder? One day you hate on Wano as much as me and then another day you are loving everything about it. I don't understand you lol?

Last edited:
Binks Sake for instance is extremely important to Oda. I'm more than sure that Music plays and immense role in OP. Oda.

There's even a track that is called "Gold and Oden" = Gold Roger & Oden.

Wouldn't surprise me, in my opinion Oda values Music extremely, I mean it's art after all. Music is what's connects people without language barriers.

It has has a huge connection to freedom connectivity and human kind.

B

Ballel

Solis, I feel like you have bipolar disorder?
Oh, another internet psychologist. Not that there aren't enough of these already...:lawsigh:

another day you are loving everything about it.
Never said that.

With Wano it is as with everything :there is a good and a bad side.

Oda has always been great at macro-storytelling but bad at micro-storytelling.
The overall themes and story development are alright. Just the way he executes the plot on a smaller scale is bad. He fills it with running, sub-plots that lead to nowhere, fake tension and fake deaths.

I don't entirely hate Wano.
The entire arc could have been told in a much shorter time tho, as almost any arc in this series.
It's Oda's need to extend the plot unnecessarily that makes it so damn hard and unsatisfying to read weekly.

I blame his obsession with wanting to be unpredictable and his endless greed.