Current Events The Dynamic Between the Gorosei and the Admirals: Saturn is an Incompetent Scrub

The Gorosei have proven through 1000+ chapters that they are huge morons, incapable of doing anything productive towards their cause; every decision they took was stupid at best.
Take a look at the bustercall on Ohara; it was barbaric and stupid since on top of murdering old people, they left the books alone (which was supposed to be the trigger to the BC ?) and ''created'' the revos.
You can find many examples such as this one throughout the manga.
If we go by ''results'', the Gorosei are probably the biggest clowns of the verse.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They were going crack mode when Morley stabbed Greenbulls tree which dropped Zero blood only some leaves and sticks

but they want to be white knights for Saturn being stabbed by a weaker character like. Bonney

Nothing clowns this group more than their own standards
Literally Morley > Admiral was an actual argument that Yonko fans made lmfao, and Ryokugyu wasn’t even injured and he was restraining himself

But notice radio silence when Saturn gets turned into a Goroseikabob by Bonney who would probably get one shot by Chopper or Usopp lol

He is. Bro got verbally manhandled by Kizaru and stabbed by Bonney lol.

If an Admiral got stabbed by Bonney you would declare them a mid tier.
They were going crack mode when Morley stabbed Greenbulls tree which dropped Zero blood only some leaves and sticks

but they want to be white knights for Saturn being stabbed by a weaker character like. Bonney

Nothing clowns this group more than their own standards
for GB Oda repeated several times how nerfed admirals were in the holy land in that very chapter, yet yonko fans still made a huge deal out of it
What’s even Saturn excuse for that pitiful display against a low tier character lol?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
According to sadmiral, saturne being a top tier is just yonkotards agenda lmao.
Guys someone please prove to me that Yonko fans can read, I don’t see any sign that these guys are sentient

Admiral fans have unanimously said that Gorosei are top tiers and you still have bots like this who say that Admiral fans say the Gorosei are fodder. I think it relates to them being too stupid to understand the difference between an incompetent scrub and being weak, and also on them not being intelligent enough to realize when Admiral fans are satirizing them

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @haxxor @Admiral Mou Bu

Guys someone please prove to me that Yonko fans can read, I don’t see any sign that these guys are sentient

Admiral fans have unanimously said that Gorosei are top tiers and you still have bots like this who say that Admiral fans say the Gorosei are fodder. I think it relates to them being too stupid to understand the difference between an incompetent scrub and being weak, and also on them not being intelligent enough to realize when Admiral fans are satirizing them

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @haxxor @Admiral Mou Bu
>Thread concerned with Saturn's incompetency as a military leader
>Yonkotards: haha yOu cALleD HIm a ScRUb

This has been repeatedly happening, they try to fill our faces up with bullshit, 80% of the time it’s not even said by us, he must’ve heard it from some random and thinks that’s the criteria

It’s goofy af , like how they got excited when Kizaru did not end up one shotting Luffy.

Imo it’s all cheap

Sadmirals fans for years used the fact marco, ben beckman are underlings of yonko to downplay them and argue admirals have superior portrayal and when admirals superior in gorosei show up they try to back track and tell us how the underlings in admiral are stronger than their boss the gorosei. They still didnt recover from yc10 aokiji the blackbeard commender.

Sadmirals fans for years used the fact marco, ben beckman are underlings of yonko to downplay them and argue admirals have superior portrayal and when admirals superior in gorosei show up they try to back track and tell us how the underlings in admiral are stronger than their boss the gorosei. They still didnt recover from yc10 aokiji the blackbeard commender.
When has the commanders ever got or shown to be considered in the “strongest forces”