Speculations The ending of Wano is coming

Wano is almost over! (Hallelujah)

Onigashima raid is about to end in a massive victory for the alliance side; however, is that going to be the end of Wano? I don’t think so.

I talked to @Ghostly Reflections and @OnePiss about this in the spoiler thread as well as @Paperchampion23

And basically there’s a question:

When Luffy beats Kaido on this rooftop does that spell the end of Kaidos reign in Wano?

There are a few things we need to consider about what Oda has set up for the end of Kaido:

1. A new Joyboy

2. The rise of the Sun God

3. The Nine Shadows Prophecy

4. Aces Promise to Tama and Yamato

As such, I believe that the first thing will take place on Onigashima. Luffy will beat Kaido here and Kaido will see that Luffy is the next Joyboy.

However, afterwards 2-4 will need to occur as well. I don’t think that Kaidos loss on Onigashima will be the end of it. I think not only do the people of Wano have to see Kaido lose, more than this they need to see Luffy finish it.

2. The Rise of the Sun God

Luffy is taking on a new role in the story going forward. He is going to be the next Sun God, the man who answered the prayers of slaves and saved them from their bondage.

Kaido has been repeatedly been calling the people of Wano his slaves throughout Onigashima. And we have a physical representation of their prayers, the people of the flower capital have been releasing lanterns holding their prayers into the sky all night.

3. The Nine Shadow Prophecy

Going along with their dream, the people of the Wano have, held hope in a prophecy spoken to them 20 years ago by Kozuki Toki:

“You are the moon unaware of the dawn, let your purpose be fulfilled and cast nine shadows on the night woven of twenty years and you shall know a brilliant dawn.”

This prophecy has kept the people going telling them that in twenty years nine people will come forth and show the people a brilliant dawn.

4. Aces Promise

Ace has made promise multiple times that he will take down Kaido. And obviously, Ace is dead and can’t truly fulfill this promise, but Luffy will fulfill it in their stage.

How is this going to go down?

1. Luffy will beat Kaido here on Onigashima. Gear 5 will send Kaido flying off of Onigashima and he’ll fall onto the flower capital unconscious

2. Kaido will awaken. However, there’s a small thing that Kaido told us recently about awakening. That awakening involves the users mind and body. Kaido is the worlds strongest creature, but he may not have the mind to support his awakening. As such hell go monster chopper style of berserk.

3. With Berserk Awakened Kaido going on a rampage, someone will have to hold Kaido back. Here is where the nine shadows prophecy will come in. The nine straw hats will hold Kaido off until Luffy is ready to fight again. As stated earlier, Luffy casts large shadows.

4. Luffy will finish Kaido off. The big thing her is what importance do these lanterns hold? I can think of a few major things? Luffy will use these Lanterns like balloons to carry him from Onigashima to the mainland of Wano. From there he’ll use the fire from those lanterns in conjunction with his Red Roc, to finish off Kaido.

- The Red Hawk was shown in the form of a sun earlier in Wanos anime
- The Red moves have always been heavily connected to Ace
- The fires have symbolized Wanos dreams, so Luffy using the dreams of the citizens to finish Kaido works with Odas writing style
- The fire that Luffy creates with his red moves can literally be seen as a brilliant dawn to complete Tokis prophecy

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I give it another 5 chapters of Luffy vs Kaido stuff in one of the worst case scenarios.

A few chapters for the Zoro matter and subsequent Kaido interactions and ZKK but this is merely the primal bone structure in perhaps 15 chapters.

I expect everything to end in possibly around 30, celebrations included.

I give it another 5 chapters of Luffy vs Kaido stuff in one of the worst case scenarios.

A few chapters for the Zoro matter and subsequent Kaido interactions and ZKK but this is merely the primal bone structure in perhaps 15 chapters.

I expect everything to end in possibly around 30, celebrations included.
I’d say about 30chapters

1. Luffy vs Kaido end at 1050
2. One chapter between acts to see the world
3. Kaido is down for a few chapters the people on Onigashima seem safe
4. Awakened Kaido attacks Flower Capital at 1055
5. Straw hats vs Kaido ends at 1060ish or so
6. Deal with the world government for ten chapters
7. End of act 4 chapter to see the world
8. 5 chapters celebration

1. Luffy will beat Kaido here on Onigashima. Gear 5 will send Kaido flying off of Onigashima and he’ll fall onto the flower capital unconscious

3. With Berserk Awakened Kaido going on a rampage, someone will have to hold Kaido back. Here is where the nine shadows prophecy will come in. The nine straw hats will hold Kaido off until Luffy is ready to fight again. As stated earlier, Luffy casts large shadows.
1. Oda didn't want Luffy to win Kaido by punching hard.
3. If Oden and Toki know the future then why both not sit and wait?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I’d say about 30chapters

1. Luffy vs Kaido end at 1050
2. One chapter between acts to see the world
3. Kaido is down for a few chapters the people on Onigashima seem safe
4. Awakened Kaido attacks Flower Capital at 1055
5. Straw hats vs Kaido ends at 1060ish or so
6. Deal with the world government for ten chapters
7. End of act 4 chapter to see the world
8. 5 chapters celebration
2022 is the final year of Wano hopefully :josad:

Wano is almost over! (Hallelujah)

Onigashima raid is about to end in a massive victory for the alliance side; however, is that going to be the end of Wano? I don’t think so.

I talked to @Ghostly Reflections and @OnePiss about this in the spoiler thread as well as @Paperchampion23

And basically there’s a question:

When Luffy beats Kaido on this rooftop does that spell the end of Kaidos reign in Wano?

There are a few things we need to consider about what Oda has set up for the end of Kaido:

1. A new Joyboy

2. The rise of the Sun God

3. The Nine Shadows Prophecy

4. Aces Promise to Tama and Yamato

As such, I believe that the first thing will take place on Onigashima. Luffy will beat Kaido here and Kaido will see that Luffy is the next Joyboy.

However, afterwards 2-4 will need to occur as well. I don’t think that Kaidos loss on Onigashima will be the end of it. I think not only do the people of Wano have to see Kaido lose, more than this they need to see Luffy finish it.

2. The Rise of the Sun God

Luffy is taking on a new role in the story going forward. He is going to be the next Sun God, the man who answered the prayers of slaves and saved them from their bondage.

Kaido has been repeatedly been calling the people of Wano his slaves throughout Onigashima. And we have a physical representation of their prayers, the people of the flower capital have been releasing lanterns holding their prayers into the sky all night.

3. The Nine Shadow Prophecy

Going along with their dream, the people of the Wano have, held hope in a prophecy spoken to them 20 years ago by Kozuki Toki:

“You are the moon unaware of the dawn, let your purpose be fulfilled and cast nine shadows on the night woven of twenty years and you shall know a brilliant dawn.”

This prophecy has kept the people going telling them that in twenty years nine people will come forth and show the people a brilliant dawn.

4. Aces Promise

Ace has made promise multiple times that he will take down Kaido. And obviously, Ace is dead and can’t truly fulfill this promise, but Luffy will fulfill it in their stage.

How is this going to go down?

2. Kaido will awaken. However, there’s a small thing that Kaido told us recently about awakening. That awakening involves the users mind and body. Kaido is the worlds strongest creature, but he may not have the mind to support his awakening. As such hell go monster chopper style of berserk.

4. Luffy will finish Kaido off. The big thing her is what importance do these lanterns hold? I can think of a few major things? Luffy will use these Lanterns like balloons to carry him from Onigashima to the mainland of Wano. From there he’ll use the fire from those lanterns in conjunction with his Red Roc, to finish off Kaido.

- The Red Hawk was shown in the form of a sun earlier in Wanos anime
- The Red moves have always been heavily connected to Ace
- The fires have symbolized Wanos dreams, so Luffy using the dreams of the citizens to finish Kaido works with Odas writing style
- The fire that Luffy creates with his red moves can literally be seen as a brilliant dawn to complete Tokis prophecy
Yeh I agree with a lot of this for sure. Some version of Luffys fire thing has to be what finishes Kaido

The only thing I’m unsure of is Yamato’s role going forward and Law/Kidd if they will do anything. I don’t think Yamato is done yet

Yeh I agree with a lot of this for sure. Some version of Luffys fire thing has to be what finishes Kaido

The only thing I’m unsure of is Yamato’s role going forward and Law/Kidd if they will do anything. I don’t think Yamato is done yet
i think Yamatos role will be when awakened Kaido wakes up. Momonosuke is likely going to have to hold up Onigashima. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kaido shoots an awakened Boro Breath at him and Yamato uses her ice breath to block it only for her to be hit dead on having underestimated its power.

This goes along with Yamatos speech how she’d be willing to even die for Momo and it’ll hype up awakened Kaidos strength since earlier this night Yamato easily deflected a Boro breath.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh whoops I didn't know I was tagged! I'll read this and respond properly when I'm free, my bad!

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
i think Yamatos role will be when awakened Kaido wakes up. Momonosuke is likely going to have to hold up Onigashima. Wouldn’t be surprised if Kaido shoots an awakened Boro Breath at him and Yamato uses her ice breath to block it only for her to be hit dead on having underestimated its power.

This goes along with Yamatos speech how she’d be willing to even die for Momo and it’ll hype up awakened Kaidos strength since earlier this night Yamato easily deflected a Boro breath.
In before Raizo will deflect a Boro Breath 🧐