Manga Discussion The epic seinen appreciation club!

Yeah we all like Gsntz and berserk but their are so many seinen out their like akamatsu that people never heard of. Let's discuss them here and give ourselves some good reading material!

Yeah we all like Gsntz and berserk but their are so many seinen out their like akamatsu that people never heard of. Let's discuss them here and give ourselves some good reading material!
Don't you mean amatsuki
Post automatically merged:

?

1. Vagabond: for obvious reasons. From the story with Inshun, hanged down from the tree, to fighting Yoshioka army, until drowned in Yagyu Sekishusai's genjutsu, so many goat moments.

--

2. Brain Anthology (webtoon english version): anyone read this european/american series of short stories? It's my kind of story, makes us think about the themes at every shorts.

---

3. Bastard (manhwa): thriller seinen, every chapter makes us guess which is the truth.

---

4. The Horizon (manhwa): it's a short series but extremely mind boggling and heart-felt, i hope the author can get enough spotlight.

---

5. Friday Forbidden Tales: short stories. Visceral, gruesome and gut-wrenching. I love this. Even with subpar art/drawing, this is the goat of seinen manhwa imo.

Last edited: