Which do you enjoy more?

• Total voters
We can arrange that pal.
Another time.
Never heard of that fella.
Don't be afraid, you'll enjoy the best garden view:
I'm impressed, but unfortunately allergic to flowers
Furryloaded was a tragic accident, nothing more. His death had nothing to do with the family.
A witness told me something else. Anyway, wheres your boss? Why do i have to talk to you small and still wet behind the ears fish? Is he afraid of facing me?

Darkestmole :pepeanger:
you accuse me of betraying the family :pepeshit:

Good, you're playing your part convincingly. Be careful. I will notify you soon through the usual channels.

Last edited:
You talk to me because the boss is too afraid. I'm the second in command and all. :endthis:
Ah yes. You know, not everybody in your family is happy with you being the second. This will be your downfall, your achilles heel.

Only witnesses were my boys, nice try though 😎
Thanks for the confession. That was all I needed. See you at 8th.

We also have beautiful stone gardens for our esteemed guests.
Oh, I have to admit that this is really impressing. I will edit my yelp reviews and mention these beautiful stonegardens in it. But don't get your hopes up, they will stay at 1 star only.

Good evening, @Mr. Reloaded Sir. Are you the owner of this restaurant? We have a search warrant for this place.

We received the anonymous tip that the victim @ThatGuy stayed here several times and that you got into an argument with him shortly before his death. We are also investigating a cold case that may be related to the current case.

It’s just a routine investigation. We expect full cooperation.​

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Good evening, @Mr. Reloaded Sir. Are you the owner of this restaurant? We have a search warrant for this place.

We received the anonymous tip that the victim @ThatGuy stayed here several times and that you got into an argument with him shortly before his death. We are also investigating a cold case that may be related to the current case.

It’s just a routine investigation. We expect full cooperation.​
I do not own this establishment no. @AL sama is the boss, but you may look around.