Which do you enjoy more?

• Total voters
@Mr. Reloaded the situation is out of control

We arrived in the Pines Barrens and when we opened the trunk, we discovered that the Russian was alive. So I gave him a shovel to dig his own grave. We drove away from the car and walked for ten minutes to the site of the grave. While the Russian was digging, he used the shovel to hit @ThatGuy on the head and then ran off. I tried to shoot him, but he got away.

Thatguy and I have been walking for at least an hour and we can't find the Russian or our car. And to make matters worse, it's started to snow here

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

We arrived in the Pines Barrens and when we opened the trunk, we discovered that the Russian was alive. So I gave him a shovel to dig his own grave. We drove away from the car and walked for ten minutes to the site of the grave. While the Russian was digging, he used the shovel to hit @ThatGuy on the head and then ran off. I tried to shoot him, but he got away.

Thatguy and I have been walking for at least an hour and we can't find the Russian or our car. And to make matters worse, it's started to snow here
@Sir Yasheen @NikaInParis look into this yeah?

Whatever you do, make sure to off him. The guy killed 8 Czechoslovakians, fo' fucksh shake! Hello? Hello?!

He worked for their interior ministry, fo' God's sake!
We are lost. How can we be lost in the middle of fucking New Jersey
Post automatically merged:

Its already evening, we found an abandoned kombi. We haven't nothing since 9am. I just found ketchup in this kombi. Thatguy has been walking barefoot in the snow for two hours already. Come here to find us

Last edited: