Which do you enjoy more?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

Greetings family! How have you lovely people been?
I want to congratulate everyone on the job well done during @Warback's trial. A shame the judge gave the scum leniency.

Anywho I come to you today with a special task, for the past month a fellow user by the name of @zzShinichi has no responded to our requests and in fact disrespected the godfather himself.
So without further or due, I will be commencing a hunt to capture him (alive) with a hefty reward of $500.000

It's one thing to disrespect the family, but to disrespect the godfather himself? Not having it.

Happy hunting!

I want to congratulate everyone on the job well done during @Warback's trial. A shame the judge gave the scum leniency.

Anywho I come to you today with a special task, for the past month a fellow user by the name of @zzShinichi has no responded to our requests and in fact disrespected the godfather himself.
So without further or due, I will be commencing a hunt to capture him (alive) with a hefty reward of $500.000

It's one thing to disrespect the family, but to disrespect the godfather himself? Not having it.

Happy hunting!
@zzShinichi godfy negs yo fave

Happy hunting!
my internet died again. so wont be around..

how i do i get him? :beckmoji:

Happy hunting!