Fanclub The Four (or Five) Emperors of The New World

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

do you believe the "marco is coming to wano" theory?
If he ever comes it will be at a dire situation and Marco will save Luffy for exemple.

So for me Marco can coming either at the end of the fire festival while everyone will be stomped to save them. Or during the second fight when things getting complicated.

Marco has his "fight" with Weevil (I don't think it will be a full out brawl but just some clash and Weevil will in the end be an ally. )

So either Weevil stays in Sphinx to guard the town or he cames with Marco but the arc is already quite crowded.

If Marco cames he will either fight Kaido with Luffy etc like in the Momotaro story : the monkey the bird and the dog (Kata ?) or he will fight King in a 1 vs 1. Nobody else can fight him except Big mom but I don't think where the whole Kaido/Big mom will go.

I really want him to come but I really don't know if this will happen.

If he ever comes it will be at a dire situation and Marco will save Luffy for exemple.

So for me Marco can coming either at the end of the fire festival while everyone will be stomped to save them. Or during the second fight when things getting complicated.

Marco has his "fight" with Weevil (I don't think it will be a full out brawl but just some clash and Weevil will in the end be an ally. )

So either Weevil stays in Sphinx to guard the town or he cames with Marco but the arc is already quite crowded.

If Marco cames he will either fight Kaido with Luffy etc like in the Momotaro story : the monkey the bird and the dog (Kata ?) or he will fight King in a 1 vs 1. Nobody else can fight him except Big mom but I don't think where the whole Kaido/Big mom will go.

I really want him to come but I really don't know if this will happen.
yeah I see him coming with nekomamushi, jinbe, etc. to help the alliance when everyone is having a really hard time
marco vs king fight would be really cool, but I like to see the all-stars as milestones to the strawhats, marco can't get PUs, and we already know he is supposed to be around king lvl, the fight would feel kinda pointless
he would have the same role as law in the fight against kaido and bm, as a healer and fighter
also I don't think the weevil fight is happening as for now, it's too soon
about the monkey, bird and dog theory, if it envolves katakuri helping luffy too, this arc, then imo it's very unlikely

H

Haoshoku

The point exactly.

If the WSS is fodder to Ace, then Yasopp is even more fodder :yasu:
Except Yassop is second only to Yonko level Ben Beckman who made lightspeed Kizaru scared. Yassop might be Admiral level :yasu:

on a serious note though, I can’t wait to see Oda go all out with Yassop and Van Augur when that fight happens. We haven’t seen legit gun fights in OP this time with haki and everything involved it will be a treat if done well.

Add me in as Yassop :smithnie: @Queen

Except Yassop is second only to Yonko level Ben Beckman who made lightspeed Kizaru scared. Yassop might be Admiral level :yasu:

on a serious note though, I can’t wait to see Oda go all out with Yassop and Van Augur when that fight happens. We haven’t seen legit gun fights in OP this time with haki and everything involved it will be a treat if done well.

Bogard

You can't win

Yeah me too, i always dreamed of Yasopp and Van Augur competing against each other this way

Battle starts

- Van Augur: bullet shot
- Yasopp(a country away): slightly wounded on the cheek - notices it's a warning shot
- Van Augur(off-guard): receives a wound on the cheek at the exact same location - warning shot, duel begins

Then both start sniping each other from countries to countries while continuously closing in, with each bullets countering each other, until finally they meet in person and have a final duel

That would be hype :steef:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah me too, i always dreamed of Yasopp and Van Augur competing against each other this way

Battle starts

- Van Augur: bullet shot
- Yasopp(a country away): slightly wounded on the cheek - notices it's a warning shot
- Van Augur(off-guard): receives a wound on the cheek at the exact same location - warning shot, duel begins

Then both start sniping each other from countries to countries while continuously closing in, with each bullets countering each other, until finally they meet in person and have a final duel

That would be hype :steef:
Then ussop and van augur do the same but instead of getting closer ussop runs futher and futher away....