Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

What pero said. And also, so that you could get together with your long time side chick

She probably does fuck a bee in Bee movie lol. At least she dates him. Bee movie was weird as f.
Yeah it was weirdly horny and most likely made by furries. Theres a LOT of fetishism in cartoons, as pointed out by some Youtubers and such too. Totally Spies was filled with it. I'm sure Cow and Chicken was one too. Teen Titans Go too definitely, some extremely dodgy/sus stuff in that too. The reboot of Powerpuff Girls had some overly fetishistic/self insert stuff too...

Not to mention Rebecca Sugar the creator of Steven Universe has drawn rule 34 of her characters...Butch Hartman too I think but older characters I think only, unlike Rebecca. She also drew Ed, Edd and Eddy "in that way" too...At least when Bruce Timm did it, he only did his adult characters thankfully lol.

:whitepress::mihugh::risitameh::sanjimeh:

Even me with my 100s of different usernames can't compete with Light! Since Steam lets you change your display name freely/as often as you like, I change mine on there tons of times too out of indecisiveness lol.

:ihaha::saden::risitameh::risiup:
I'd doo the same here but I feel I'd quickly get on TAC's bad side if I asked him to change it as often as I want to:noo: