Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

@Peroroncino btw already finished part 2 some days ago, I am currently half way through Stardust Crusaders, gonna be on binge mode this weekend and see how far I can get.
Thats awesome man, Part 3 has some real emotional moments later on but I can't say why. There's some great storylines and major character moments, that the anime really enhances too.

I went on a massive binge of Jojo from Part 4 onwards after finishing the Part 3 anime and gave myself headaches from reading so many chapters at once/per day lol. Jojo is really that fantastic though, Parts 4-7 are fantastic in their own ways and 8 is quite a different experience too. Hell 7 is quite different but cannot say why especially until you finish the first 6 parts lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

Aye I really hope so, that would be fantastic for the story if its what I expect it to be too. After Imu nuked Lulusia out of existence seemingly, it finally gave me some hope after Oda failed to make the raid fail ironically and Onigashima fall and such too.

I actually hoped Kizaru would be the one to destroy Lulusia, that it was him who did it like that one meme edit too. That would be extremely hype, especially for him ofc too!

It would also explain why Imu hasn't just nuked Egghead or wherever else. I've often called Akainu a walking Buster Call, a 1 man Buster Call or w/e and Kizaru definitely has the potential to be the same easily too, given how immensely destructive and rapid fire his lasers are too. Plus we've yet to see his awakening and such too.

Don't even get me started on Fujitora too, calling down meteors casually and I'm sure he'll probs even call down a whole meteor shower somehow too! Akainu could create his own version too!

Or Saturn orders them to destroy everything to erase it like Lulusia
That would be awesome, I could see a scenario like that happening, a mixture of the Ohara and Lulusia incidents, a "great cleansing" as the Gorosei said they were gonna enact before. Egghead is FAR too dangerous for the WG to leave intact, they would need to wipe it out to maintain their iron fisted facade over the entire world and its publicly known history and such.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Thats awesome man, Part 3 has some real emotional moments later on but I can't say why. There's some great storylines and major character moments, that the anime really enhances too.

I went on a massive binge of Jojo from Part 4 onwards after finishing the Part 3 anime and gave myself headaches from reading so many chapters at once/per day lol. Jojo is really that fantastic though, Parts 4-7 are fantastic in their own ways and 8 is quite a different experience too. Hell 7 is quite different but cannot say why especially until you finish the first 6 parts lol.
i love 8 for how trippy it is :steef:

also Yasuho and Josuke :blush:

I think the moment Saturn overwrites Seraphim command they will probably just attack anywhere to stop thrir escape, sort of like WCI escape arc but with Marines and Seraphim/Admiral

@Peroroncino btw already finished part 2 some days ago, I am currently half way through Stardust Crusaders, gonna be on binge mode this weekend and see how far I can get.
You already wrapped up Joseph and Pillar Men greatness:steef::steef::steef: