Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
You guys realize that Scotch said:
- The flashback continues in chapter 1101 (as expected since we were still in the flashback in 1100)

Scotch did not say that the flashback was not ending in chapter 1101

So I'd wait for someone to clarify this before jumping to any conclusion
I thought you were an informer believer? What changed? :pepestrike:
Scotch is based but he is only saying that the flashback continues in 1101, he is not saying that it doesn't end, unless that's what he implied

@Pew you are our hope

Why are you guys wanting the flashback to end? You know, I absolutely understand the anxiety of getting back to Egghead. But this flashback will certainly have a parallel with what happens in Egghead.

It's probably one of the most important flashbacks until nowadays, like Oden's flashback.

Just chill and read.
Because we have no patience.
This flashback has been great though.

kuma will find out luffy is nika further solidifying luffy vs saturn
Kuma can't find out that Luffy is Nika until he sees it himself in Egghead, that's the whole purpose of the narrative of this arc

If Kuma knew that Luffy was Nika, Bonney would have also knew it from Kuma's memories so we would have already gotten a reaction from her

Scotch is based but he is only saying that the flashback continues in 1101, he is not saying that it doesn't end, unless that's what he implied

@Pew you are our hope
Come on. You're grasping at straws. If the flashback ended in the chapter, he'd have said "flash back ends this chapter". Not continues...

Oda is gonna milk this flashback. We're probably getting some more of Saturn and his evil deeds. Oda is setting him up to get taken down.

Come on. You're grasping at straws. If the flashback ended in the chapter, he'd have said "flash back ends this chapter". Not continues...

Oda is gonna milk this flashback. We're probably getting some more of Saturn and his evil deeds. Oda is setting him up to get taken down.
I'm not grasping at anything, on the opposite, it's more likely that the flashback doesn't end this chapter if we consider Lance's reaction (below).

All I'm saying is that Scotch's words don't imply that so I would wait for better clarification.
Surprisingly, after 10 minutes, none of that Twitter like farm accounts posted a print of this message written:

END OF THE FLASHBACK CONFIRMED BY LEAKER

Impressive.
Where's the confirmation? :christunate:

Trust in Loda is at all time low we can't be sure of there is any real purpose behind this lengthy fb he is giving kuma.
He just has to stick the landing with these last 2 or 3 chapters. Shouldn't be too hard to connect it to the present while also giving us some insight on Kuma's views on the strawhats and why he helped them.